Chapter Thirty Eight

Cheryl's POV:

After a long night talking to Tyler, when he finally left, i found it hard to sleep so here i am, dancing away in the studio.

"So this is where you're hiding!" I hear Tyler shout over the music from the door, i turn around with a smile.

"Yeah, spend a lot of time here."

"Yeah i've seen you dance before, you're pretty good!" He knows who i am and he doesn't advantage of it thankfully, finally someone who wants to be friends with me for who i am not what i am.

"Why thank you! You dance?"

"Yeah i do, i can do your call my name dance. Don't ask why, just put the track on." He laughs and stands beside me, waiting for the music to start.

----

"Woah! You're amazing!" I scream as we finish the routine, his moves being perfect.

"Thanks, a bit rusty but i did try!" He pretends to flick his short hair making me laugh as i lightly push him back.

"Hey you two!" Lily interrupts, running in and giving me a hug.

"Hey Lils, this is Tyler. Tyler, this is Lily."

"Oh hey, you're the one who's getting out?"

"Yeah, hi."

"I better go and call a friend, see you round Cheryl."

"Yeah, bye." We share a smile as he leaves but Lily's face soon makes mine disappear.

"What's wrong with you?!"

"When did you meet him?"

"Last night, he came for a chat. Why?"

"Just be careful Chez."

"What are you going on about?! Lily he's new here and could do with a friend?"

"I know his type Chez, he'll be upsetting you every minute by this time next week."

"What? No Lily-"

"Yes he will!"

"Well you're not going to be here to see it are you?! It's nothing to do with you, i can handle things perfectly myself." Picking up Marley, i grab my jacket and leave. How dare she?!

----

Kimberley's POV:

"Hey Kimberley!"

"Oh hi Lily, everything ok?"

"Sort of, well there's a new guy here called Tyler and he spent the night and this morning talking with Chez. I'm not saying he's gonna hurt or upset her or anything but i know his type and i just don't want Cheryl ruining herself again over it."

"Oh i see, have you said anything to Cheryl?"

"Yeah but she got a bit mad at me and stormed off. I'm not saying anything will happen but i just-"

"Yeah, of course. I understand, thank you Lily. I'll keep an eye out."

"It's fine." As Lily walks away, the girls all pull a worried face but i shake it off. She's brave, she'll be ok.

"Come on then, let's go find her."

----

"Chez? You in?"

"Yeah!" I hear her shout back from the bathroom as we all enter her room, Marley laid on the bed with a chew toy. His tail immediately wagging when he notices us.