Chapter 8: Hold Me

Normal and regular chapter... I have a surprise for you guys, and you're so close to finding out what it is. But you kinda have to wait a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8: Hold Me

I walk in the crowded hallways of my school. I'm just wearing some torn up blue jeans, with my favorite red and black wedge sneakers. I've also put on a 'Crazy Mofos' tank top, and added a little crochet black vest to make it a bit cuter. My usual back pack was slung on my shoulder and I was headed towards my locker.

I hear whispering behind my back, like the usual, and it hurts to know that a new rumor you never knew about was spreading around again. Apparantly, people think of me like I'm just a walking ball of trouble and negative feelings. I keep my head down as I walk the halls because I fear that somehow a tear might slip away from my eye, and everybody would see how much I care. I care about what people think of me and how they see me, even if I tried, I couldn't help it. I keep my head down and once again I've felt alone in a crowded room.

"Hey there prostitute, how much do I have to pay to get your services?" I hear someone say and then whistle.

I lift my head up and tried to pull out the strongest and most plain face I could muster and walk to my locker like it didn't affect me.

I did Youtube, yeah, and I was known for it. And I loved doing Youtube because it's fun and it's an awesome get-away, I love the credit I get for my videos and the kind little messages. But people in my school, used my Youtube thing to their profit of embarassing me and hurting me even more by mocking me and ridiculing my only help. 

I could basically count the people who cared with one hand. Cole. Devin. Diane. Mom. And Jace. That's it.

Or maybe Noah cared, but I doubt it. I doubt he cares for a little girl like me who's more lost than I am found, I doubt he would risk anything to at least give one f*ck about my emotional stand.

I take what I need from my locker and I walk to my first class. Me being the usual person I am, I sit somewhere quite isolated. Not willing to talk to anyone right now.

Some girl I never talked to sat beside me; she turned to face me. "Is it true you get some serious dick from doing Youtube?" she asked me bluntly and direct.

I stare at her trying to think over what she just said. "Uhmm, no?" I answer cluelessly.

"Oh," she says diverting her attention to a group of people entering the room. She looks back at me and smiles "My name's Susan by the way," she adds kindly, reaching her hand out for a shake.

I accept her hand shake and smile a little bit "I'm Naya."

"You're quite popular, aren't you?" she asks me.

I scoff "Not really a good thing."

She laughs softly "Katrina and her girls are dying to get to where you are," she informs me.

Katrina is the popular head-cheerleader, she feeds off attention. She's hated me ever since I got my first 100,000 subscribers.

Time passed by quickly, before I even noticed it was already lunch. I didn't feel like eating, so I decided on roaming the halls alone. Just casually walking around, to get some air and space for myself.

"Wait!" a manly voice calls from behind me. I decided to turn around amd see who it was. And guess who? Alfred and his goons.

I try to force myself to run, but I couldn't move. They all walk towards me and cornered me.