Chapter 5: Justin Voight

I walked out of the Pub or whatever you want to call it in a daze. That could be my sister. 
She looked stunned when I didn't move my hand down during the picture or when I  didn't sneak a peak as I was talking to her at he bar. I guess she wasn't used to that. 
When the guy was harassing her, it took everything in my to not kill the guy. 
At first, I had no idea who she was until the bartender called her Violet and I remembered that Maria goes by Violet as her stage name. She had one hell of a voice. 
I saw the bartender by a truck just sitting there. 
I wanted to walk up to him and break his teeth for the way he treated her - or just a woman in general, but I opted out of it. 
I drove back to the district and Sergeant Platt buzzed me up to the Intelligence Office. 
When I walked up the whole team came to me and demanded what I had learned, especially Antonio and my father. 
"So, tell us everything." Antonio said. 
"Well when I got in there she started singing and dancing on the stage. She has a beatuiful voice. 
Then she saw that I was sitting at the bar and there was no bartender. She came over and asked me what I wanted. Then the damn bartender came back and started harrassing her." 
"Harrssing her how?" Antonio asked. 
"Like touching her and calling her Doll Face and honey. I had no idea it was her until he called her Violet. She threatened him. Told him that if he touched her again she would take it outside and hurt him. Then she introduced herself to me and he smacked her ass with a towel. I got up to cause bodily harm, but she told me she had it. She turned around, kicked him in his junk then punched him in the face, grabbed him by the back of his collar and dragged him and kicked him outside. All by herself." I heard Adam gasp. Jay looked impressed. 
"What else?" Dad asked. 
"She introduced me to her best friend named Gypsy and I asked to get a picture with them. I got the picture." I pulled out my phone and showed the group. "The one with the pink hair is Violet and the other one is Gypsy. Oh there is something else she said. She said she hasn't had it good. her mother is a druggy, that she's never not on something. She has absolutely no clue who her father is. She pay the bills so her mother doesn't get evicted, and she grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and she's in with the wrong crowd." 
"Wrong crowd how?" Kim asked. 
"I didn't get that far, she said she had to get back to work. Went back to the stage. Then I left." 
"That's good. Good job Justin. We will go tomorrow." Dad said and walked me out.