Chapter 1- 10 Years Later

It has been 10 years since Zack left. Ever since then, the Rose, Xiao Long, and Branwen families were not the same. Qrow didn't visit the Rose or Xiao Long as often due to him always trying to find Zack. He also told Raven about Zack's disappearance, which made her feel guilty for not helping out more. So what did she do? She stopped being her tribe's leader to help find Zack. Summer became depressed and would rarely talk to anyone and would lock herself in her room, crying over the fact that Zack was gone. Yang and Ruby became sad and guilty about how they treated their brother. But Yang tried her best to keep everyone happy and smile when they felt depressed. But Tai, he still felt the same even after several years have passed since Zack left. Hell, he still wanted something to take his stress out on, so he used Yang and Ruby...................in more ways than one. It wasn't till after about 8 years that Tai started to feel guilty about everything he's done and stopped.

But that was what happened with the family. After a year since Zack ran away, around 40 of the deadliest people to ever exist on Remnant were brought together and brought more fear than the White Fang and became infamous to the world under a year. But around 3 years ago, something happened that made all of the people disappear. No one knows what happened to them... but everyone's glad that they're gone...

Present, no one's POV

(What Zack's currently wearing

(What Zack's currently wearing. He has a mask exactly like the one in his bio, except its white and has his watch)

Right now, we see Zack, who's 18, ridding his motorcycle in the middle of nowhere, to a small town. He has a huge duffle bag about the same size as him on his back.

After he reaches the town, he parks in front of a bar

After he reaches the town, he parks in front of a bar. He gets off his bike and enters the bar with his bag still with him. Once he's inside, we see a bunch of people, being loud and rude, sitting in chairs, with guns and other weapons on the table. The bartender is behind the counter and is cleaning a cup nervously. Why? Well, because the "customers" were once part of a dangerous bandit tribe, the Branwen tribe to be exact. Not only that, but each person has a bounty on them. Dead was 20,000 and alive was 30,000. The group have been trashing the bar for a couple of weeks recently, but no one has done anything about it yet. Zack sits on one of the stools at the counter, which has a bunch of mugs and cups, some were destroyed, but the remaining ones were filled with different liquids, and placed his bag on the ground next to him. The place goes silent as the bandits observe Zack.