Chapter 5- A Friendly Reunion

No one's POV,
Unknown location

We see Salem sitting in her throne-like chair in the room that is used for meetings, thinking. Next to her was the Seer Grimm, floating and awaiting orders. But her thoughts were interrupted by Helios jumping on her shoulder and spoke.

Helios: Today's the boy's initiation, correct?

Salem looks at him as she speaks.

Salem: I believe so, why?

Helios: I'm curious about his full power. Send some of those "category 2" Grimm for a little challenge.

Salem nods and waves her hand over the Seer. It's red smoke-like smoke changes to Watts, who was at an unknown location. She speaks once she fully see Watts.

Salem: Watts, I have a request for you.

Watts: Yes, ma'am?

Salem: Release the wolf pack for category 2 to the Dragon Slayer's location. I want to see the boy's full strength.

Watts: Understood.

With that, the Seer Grimm returns to its red-like smoke. Helios is quite for a moment before he speaks.

Helios: I was thinking of something more powerful.

Salem: We can't do that just yet. We must be patient and gain information on the Slayer's weakness.

Helios just grunts before returning into a ball.

Meanwhile, unknown location

We see Watts in the laboratory with his friend/partner. Watts pulls out a scroll and presses a few things, gaining his friend's attention.

???: What are you doing?

Watts: Salem wants to release the wolf pack on the Dragon Slayer.

???: That's pointless. The boy will easily kill those things and the prototypes easily. Send in a category 4 in.

Watts stops working on his scroll and looks at his friend with an eyebrow raised.

Watts: Oh? What reason would we do that?

Before the man speaks, he picks up a pen of some sort before he starts to play with it with both of his hands, not looking at Watts.

???: Well to start, we need more information on the boy to gain an advantage. Second, in order for those symbiotes to be as strong as we want them to be, then we need to make sure that they're strong enough to kill a Slayer who has multiple types of magic. Third of all, *looks at Watts* You and I both know we're very interested in the boy. If we find out what types of magic he has and his limit, then it would be easier to find Igneel and his brother.

Before he continues speaking, he pushed a button on his pen which a small blade popped out of. He threw the pen to his left, which stabbed a map on a wall that wasn't apart of any map in the history of Remnant. It shows a huge island with several different bioms. The pen stabs the center of the giant island. The two men look where the pen stabs before looking back to each other,