Chapter 6- Initiation part 1

No one's POV

We see Zack and Sarah flying through the air. Zack saw a group of beowolves together and had an idea. He smirked before he pulls up his mask over his mouth. Then, as he starts to slowly fall, he charges electricity into his right hand before diving at the beowolves. He slams the ground, causing a small shake due to the impact, and electrified any Grimm near him.

(Ignore the menu, and once again, he's not a Titan, though that would be badass, I'm just using this as an example)

He stands up before looking around. As he wasn't seeing any Grimm nearby, he was about to walk off before a voice stops him.

???: Were you seriously ganna leave me behind?

He looks up a tree and saw Sarah becoming visible after canceling her semblance.

(Like so, except without the flickering, being in water, and not actually being a predator)

He sighs before pulling down his mask.

Zack: No I wasn't. I was going to look for you.

Sarah raises an eyebrow before jumping off the tree and land in front of him. She stands up and looks at Zack.

Sarah: Well here I am. Let's go before it's too late.

Zack: *nods* Right.

With that, the two walk off, heading towards an unknown direction.

Time skip

We see a view of Professor Ozpin watching the students on his Scroll at the Beacon Cliff overlooking the Emerald Forest when Glynda Goodwitch walks up behind him, holding her own tablet. And we also see Emily playing with her doll and Eric playing on a scroll.

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, sir. *taps the screen to show Ren on the ground and Nora upside down hanging from a tree of The Emerald Forest* Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos. *the video changes to Pyrrha and Jaune Arc's trek through the woods*