Building a fence

June 22. Dear diary,

Today was pretty boring but we did a lot. Dad found a house built with iron sheets so we are going to disassemble it and use every single one of the iron sheets to build the fence around the house. We started to disassemble the house but we saw a truck coming and left. We got scared.

Grandma is so glad with her garden that she's got a permanent smile. The garden has become her new child and she only talks about it and she's constantly going there and singing to the plants or telling them stories or things that happened to her when she was young. She's not that old. She is 53 but she retired at the age of 40 because grandpa Nick had a good job that gave them enough money.

My brother's sad because he can't play the guitar yet. He was supposed to able to do it yesterday but his arm is still pretty damaged. Grandma said that he'll be able to hold the guitar in a week or less but she said to me that she is "not that sure".

June 24. Dear diary,

Yesterday I couldn't find you anywhere and you were inside my sleeping bag. I don't like sleeping in a sleeping bag it's uncomfortable. I'll tell grandpa Nick to build me a bed or something like it. A matress could come on pretty handy for my back.

Dad and I brought here all the iron sheets and we'll start to build the fence tomorrow. we're not sure on how to make the door yet but Grandpa Nick says that he knows how to do it. 

The tomatoes are starting to grow and my grandma cried about it. I hope she deosn't get in love with them because we'll need to eat them. I hope they taste like heaven because we've been eating noodles, soup and tomato soup for like a month. I was so freaking happy when grnadpa Nick brought us meat.