Dungeons

July 20. Dear diary,

I woke up this morning and saw him. Nol was right next to me, hugging me. But then someone knocked my door and brought a paper that said 'wanted', and there was this drawn girl with long red braids all over her head. They were offering 5 ingots of gold and a cow os this girl must have done something serious cause you don't offer 5 gold ingots and a cow for a girl that murdered a guy, not even 5. The sign was all over the woods.

After the guy that knocked the door told me about the wanted sign, he told me about a letter. It was about a meeting. I am invited to go to a meeting but the letter doesn't say what the meeting will be about. The place is about 2 hours away. I'll just go. Ill be back soon.

I had the meeting. It started about 5 PM with the other xhumbras. We finally got to an agreement. Myriam's xhumbra was killed in the battle so the new one, Dylan, declared peace. Dylan is beautiful. She is 15 years old -every second is young- and has long blonde, almost white hair, greenish blue eyes and a really pale skin color. She's cute but we can't date unless we want to unite the clans sooo, I should wait but become a friend that she sometimes sees but secretly has a crush on. Shit I've got a crush on her.

Going back to the real meeting we are going to look for her -lady in the wanted sign- and the 'trial' will be here, in Trikova cause we've got a lot of 'free space' said the xhumbra from Obreign and I automatically translated it to a lot of dead that don't use our space so we can have a trial for her. She'll probably end up dead and every xhumbra that was on the meeting will have like 2 Ingots. We were like 6.

I'm bleeding. MY FREAKING NOSE IS BLEEDING!!! Gotta go and clean my freaking nose. 

I'm back. A team found the girl and she's coming to the trial. I'll see her tomorrow, at the trial and now I gotta get my beauty sleep for the trial. 

July 21. Dear diary,

I couldn't... I couldn't sentence her to death. She wasn't a common thief/killer... 

She came out of the dungeon with a hood covering her face and hair, with a pretty dirty set of pants and and a dark blue shirt. The guards removed the hood and it was her, Brook...

We stayed on trial for 6 hours. I was trying to stop them from killing her, and I kinda succeed but she will be in prison for 5 years unless she's able to prove that she didn't do it. She did it, i know but I gotta save her, I must save her, I need to.

I contained my tears for most of the trial, but when I saw her I let a tear come out and it fell right into the floor. I couldn't let anyone see it so I dried it quicly with my feet. 

I MUST see her. She's in Trikova's dungeon. I haven't told anyone that she is or at least used to be a friend of mine. I missed her, I really do... Tonight, I'll sneak into her dungeon when everyone is asleep and I will kiss her, I MUST finish what I started, I don't want to leave that place without a kiss. 

I've been thinking, I won't go... What if I open again all my wounds and someone gets hurt? for example, the alliance or Brook. I gotta talk this with Noah and confess everything to him. With everything I meant that I have a crush on her and that I love her. I must do this now... Technically, this could be called coming out of the closet... I guess so.

I'm out of the closet!!! Well, I know that my best friend is the only one thst knows but we can still call it coming out of the closet, I hope so or I'll be disappointed. Going back to Brook, he said       - You're my best friend and I can't deny that this is something weird for me to say but, go for it. LOVE HER AS MUCH AS YOU CAN - what can I do? I love him soo much. This is the reason we met. I knew he'd be supportive but not this much. 

It's time, I'll go to the dungeon, wish me luck...