Trikova's culture

August 16. Dear diary,

I went to Trikova. I spend 2 days there. They took my backpack so I couldn't write on you. You can't take your belongings with you in there, you have to make them. It's a weird culture but after all this time it's ok to have something of your own, like a culture. The ascension was the day I got there, so I spend the day in a dungeon. But I could see a woman without hair walking with a beautiful dress. Then I lost her. Her name was Xylen. She came and released me. She asked -Why are you here? Do you need anything from us kid?- I looked at her with hidden fear -I want to learn about your culture, I wanna be one of yours- I said. Her guard whispered something to her and she said -Then come with me- and took me to a small house and told me to spend the rest of the day there. I fell asleep.

When I woke up she was there. She said -There's a thing I can do for you... a ritual, you'd spend here 300 days full of rituals. You'd learn how to fight, how to build and how to leader. This would make you my second. Would you like to be my sencond? - I didn't understand well but I said -Yes, are there any conditions?- she looked at me right into my eyes -A warrior doesn't fear conditions, that's your first lesson- so I said yes. I just said yes. They told me to come back to the bunker to get dressed, eat and tell everyone but I won't tell anything to anybody. They wouldn't let me so I'll just go. I told them that I went hunting. I'll say goodbye to Noah and daddy. I love them both. I'll be back in 300 days. Bye.