Confesions & Feeling

August 6. Dear diary,

Today was the day. Dad told everyone at dinner about the weapons. They didn't took it bad. They took it well. Thanks god they did. Otherwise my dad wouldn't be in charge. He's not the only one in charge. Khendra is in charge too. She's in charge since she told us about the bunker, guided us and went out there. I guess that she's not a full leader cause she isn't here. She's more like a vice-leader or secondary leader.

Today we finally planted. Grandma is fully on charge this time. We planted a lot. Enough to feed us eternaly even if we were 150 people. And even if we get over that number we've got all the things in the underground while we plant more.

I'm tired. Wait Khendra's back. She brought some people with her.

She's definetly back and she brought an old lady and a couple with a baby boy. It's called Aaron. It's now really late but they were telling they story all day long. It seemed like it they told it day by day but it was the same thing. They had a shack in the woods forest or something and they lived there since the beginning. They weren't attacked or anything. They were lucky cause they were really close to the other campament and with those killers out ther they could've ended up getting killed.

August 7. Dear diary,

I woke up with fever the guy that came yesterday is a doctor and he told me so. His name is Caleb Taylor and he's pretty nice. He's about 35 years and his wife is about 1 or 2 years younger. Her name is Austen. About the old lady I don't know but she's about 70 and it's the guy's mother. This woman it's called Mary or something close to it. She likes knitting like an stereotype old lady.

I gotta stay in bed all day long so I'll probably write a lot cause I'm bored and locked in a room cause I asked for it cause I thought that the illness could spread and I don't wanna so I'm in like a quarantine thing. I don't hate it but it's boring. I'd talk with the people through the window but I don't wanna shout.

Let's talk about the kiss. I think about it and I feel butterflies in my belly. It's like people describe love in the movies but I think it's weird. I always liked boys. My aunt liked girls so I don't think it's weird but I can't consider myself as a lesbian. At least not yet. Why? Cause I had a big crush in all the 1D guys but mostly Harry. Ok this turned awkward so I'll just won't write about it for a long time. And I don't wanna keep writing for today so I guess, bye? Bye