Saving the Planet

July 21. Dear diary,

I'm back. I never thought that she would kiss me again. We kissed all night long, and I'm sorry but I fell in love with th only person I couldn't. This is the kind of things that happen to me, always fuck ups. ALways destroying the only things I really care about, like my people, my family. I miss my family so much, I do. I wanna visit thm but I can't, I gotta save Brooke.

It's not too late to save my family and Brooke, is it? I can't choose, even though my father probably hates me for what I've done. It's not my fault that I've been chosen to be a xhumbra. I wish anything of this had happened. It'd be better, I'd be going to school, probably sleeping in a cool bed, playing games with my brother. But I'm not, I have to be strong, for Brook, for me, for Noah...

Lately I've been thinking a lot about exploring what's left of America. Like South America, maybe, there everything is better and the government was able to control every explotion. I don't think so, but we should send someone and tell that someone to come back but it'll probably take years for him or her to go and come back.

I gotta go plan Brook's way out of the dungeon, maybe she could be my second or something, I don't actually know what she'll do after I release her.

I'm back and I've got a plan, Noah, Brooke and I made it. She will stay in the dungeon until I find someone to blame for her crimes. I don't actually remember what they were but it was something like slaying an entire village.

Someone's at the door, that's not usual.

It's to late to save Brook. The world will be destroyed. Every country's government is trying to control a massive explosion but they won't control it for much longer. It'll destroy all life in Earth in 3 months, only 3... there's gotta be something, like a space ship so we can all leave the Earth. I don't wanna die. Im the only one that has this information and I'm thinking about keeping it to myself, let everyone enjoy the last 3 months of their lifes without thinking all the time that they will die soon.

I gotta tell the other xumbras about it, we must make a choice. I'll call an emergency meeting.

July 23. Dear diary,

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, we made a choice. After 20 hours of meeting we delivered something

Every xhumbra will guide their Island towards the north, to Alaska, there we will get imside a huge bunker built by the first xhumbra that was in touch with technology, it was made to prevent this chaos, we are he only humans left that know about it's existence and it must keep this way, or we will kill the others.

We also delivered that every criminal in the dungeons will march with us towards Alaska, tomorrow, it'll be a 1 and 1/2 months. We will get just in time if we don't stop. We will tell everyone to go and if they don't they'll die. We won't tell them the reason yet.

The biggest problem that we have is that there's not enough room for all of us, we're exactly 76,893 people, only 10,000 will make it and we're 13 islands so I'll make the math once we're in there. Probably we, xhumbras will live but I don't know about our families. I hope they survive

I'll go packing, tomorrow at 7 AM we will start our trip, it'll be long and lots of people will die. The bunker is coming too with it's 213 people, probably a percentage will be chosen to be in the Final Bunker but I don't know yet.

Even though I didn't want to be this operation's leader I'm, cause I told everyone about the incoming explosion and found a way to get to the Final Bunker. It's to late to back up. Too late

Brook, my brother, father and Noah will be marching in the front with me, they're already coming. This island will be the first in starting the trip and we will make a horn sound every time we pass near an Island. We made this code with the other xhumbras, three times means come...

July 24. Dear diary,

My last note in a long time, please diary, wish me luck