Your daugther is expelled from school

Belle's: POV

The 4th of September year 2016 New York

"Goodday Mr. Lambert!" said my principal. "Your phone call sounded important!" replied dad. "It's about your daughter!" said Kenneth. Like this day couldn't get worse.

(Adam's eldest daugther)

(Adam)

"Belle has come late for lessons, ended up in trouble and she hasn't done her homeworks!" he replied. "I understand that this behaviour is unacceptable!" said Adam. "I hope you understand that too!" replied Kenneth to me. "Of course!" I said.

"Your daugther is expelled from school!" he replied. "Come Belle!" said dad. I hate to hear the disappointment in his voice. I stood up and we walked out.

***

"How was your day?" asked papa. "I got expelled!" I said. "Oh Belle!" replied David with a sigh. "The school can go to hell!" I said coldly. "Language Annabelle!" he replied strictly.

(Adam's husband David)

"I and your dad have thought that it may be better for you if we move!" said Adam. I dropped the fork that fell to the floor. "What?" I asked.

"We'll move to Pennsylvania and you'll start a new school there!" said dad. "What about my friends?" I asked. "You will get new one!" said David. "You can't do this to me!" I shouted. "It's for your own good!" replied dad. "I hate you two so much!" I said.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I held my teddy bear against my chest and tears ran down my cheeks.

I don't want to move to a new town, I want to stay here in New York. My best friend Hannah is throwing a huge Halloween Party at my birthday. I'm going to miss it because of my partens stupid decision.

Hannah
I heard the news and I'm so sorry😔 Maybe our Halloween Party will cheer you up?💀🎃👻

Belle
I can't come to the party😢

Hannah
Why not?

Belle
Me and my family will move to Pennsylvania😡

Hannah
Nooo😭

Belle
I'm going to miss you❤️

Hannah
I'm going to miss you too❤️

I closed my phone and sighed. I changed to my pyjamas and went to the bathroom. I washed off my makeup and brushed my teeth. Then I walked back to my room and fell asleep.

I love Belle so much, she's sassy and cool. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~