They tell me I'm a danger to myself

Mariana's: POV

-Flashback-

The 31th of October year 2007 Mental Hospital

To my dear Annabelle

Happy 7th Birthday honey. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family. I bet you'll go treat and trick tonight. I miss you so much and I wish I could celebrate your big day. I love you so much. Hugs from your aunt Mariana.

A bird flew away with my letter to my niece. I wish I was at home with my family. I'll never forgive my partens for sending me here.

(26 years old Mariana)

I miss my nieces, my nephew, my brother and his husband. Because of my condition, my parents didn't let me stay at home. They were afraid I would hurt myself again. They tell me I'm a danger to myself.

The door opened and a doctor came in. He put a straitjacket on me. I hissed at him and tried in vain to get free from his grip.

"Come here!" replied Tom and dragged me away. "Please, let me go!" I said. "Shut up stupid girl!" he replied and tie me up on a stretcher. He gave me electric shocks and everything went black.

***

I woke up in my room an hour later and a boy gave me a glass of water. "Thank you!" I said and drank. "You're welcome!" he replied. "I'm Mariana Lambert!" I said. "Sauli Koskinen!" he replied.

"I've Borderline Personality Disorder and my partens sent me here to be cured. You probably think I'm a freak!" I said. "It's nothing wrong with you!" replied Sauli. "You are very kind!" I said. "You too!" he replied.

Me and Sauli became best friends and he lit up my days. Maybe I saw him more than a friend?

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your characters in my story.

I love their friendship💜 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~