May God protect her

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 7th of November year 2008 Transylvania

"I have a surprise for you!" I said. "Tell me!" replied Belle. "We'll visit Dracula's castle today!" I said. "Oh daddy!" she replied happily and hugged me. "I knew you'd be happy!" I said with a smile. "I love vampires!" replied Belle.

(Ten years old Belle, she look just like her mother)

(Adam during 2010)

"May God protect her!" said a elder man. "Excuse me?" I asked. "It's not safe to visit his castle!" he said. "I've promised my daugther!" I replied.

"Your daugther is very similar to a woman who died in 2005!" said Johnny. "What?" I asked shocked. "She drowned herself in the lake!" he said. "So horrible!" I replied. "The whole family was weird!" he said.

"Come Belle, we're done here!" I replied annoyed. "Don't come to me and say I didn't warn you!" said Johnny. I gave him a cold glance before we walked away.

"What did he mean?" she asked confused. "Don't worry about that sweetie, he didn't know what he was talking about!" I said. "Okay!" she replied.

***

We arrived to his home and it had begun to blow. Dark clouds hung heavy in the sky and the thunder was rumbling in the distance. "It's not safe to visit his castle!" I could still hear his words in my head.

"Dad, I'm scared!" said Belle. "You're safe with me, I don't let anyone hurt you!" I replied. "I know!" she said.

I'll never forget when I met her mother and the pain in her eyes. I couldn't understand that she had taken her own life. I will protect her daugther with my life.

We walked back to the bus after an hour. I had an uneasy feeling in my body and the man's words echoed in my head.

Belle fell asleep on the way back to the hotel. I looked at the dark forest as the bus passed.

For a short second, I thought I saw a woman with red hair. I blinked and she disappeared. Am I going mad?

-End of the flashback-

You're not mad Adam, you really saw her. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~