Got a secret, can you keep it

Adam's: POV

"Several dead bodies have been found in a nightclub. A homeless man was found murdered in a dark alley!" said Jim. I swallowed nervously when he mentioned the man. "It's horrible!" I replied.

"You seem nervous!" he said. "No!" I replied quickly. "If you say so!" said Jim. "What's with you?" I asked. "Nothing!" he said. "I see there's something!" I replied.

"I thought we had no secrets for each other!" he said a bit disappointed. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" I replied. "I'm your friend!" said Jim. "I can't tell you, it's too dangerous!" I replied. "Fine, I get it!" he said. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

Then he cut me with a knife and the wound healed immediately. He dropped the bloody knife and looked scared at me.

"Jim, listen!" I said. "What are you?" he asked. "I'm a vampire!" I said. "It's you who's the murderer, it's you who've killed all these people!" he replied. "I'm not the killer!" I said. "You're lying!" replied Jim. "I only killed the man!" I admitted. "You should be ashamed of yourself!" he replied coldly.

The door opened and in came David. "I'm impressed Adam, in two years, you managed to keep your identity as a vampire secret to me!" he said. "You can stop playing, I know you're a vampire slayer!" I replied. "Very good!" said David with a voice I didn't like.

"Leave us Jim!" he said. He walked out and I didn't like the look in his eyes. David locked the door and smirked. "You and I will have some fun!" he said.

***

Belle's: POV

Van Helsing wanted to talk to me after the lesson. I'm sure he'll kill me. But he was not the one I thought he was.

"Is it true that you are from Transylvania?" asked Eric. "Yes!" I said. "I'd talk to your father, there is so much I want to learn!" he replied.

"He's dead, my papa killed him!" I said sadly. "I'm so sorry to hear!" replied Eric. "You're very kind!" I said. "You thought I was a vampire slayer!" he replied and I nodded.

"I'm just very interested in history!" he said. "I'm sorry that I had my suspicions about you!" I replied. "It's okay!" he said. "I really am daugther of Dracula!" I replied. "Cool!" said Eric.

Please David, don't hurt Adam😭 Van Helsing is a good man. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~