She's so cute

Tommy's: POV

-Flashback-

The 22th of September year 1997 Los Angeles

"Tommy, we have to drive to the hospital, my water has broke!" said Mariana. I drove quickly to the hospital. The staff took care of her and I waited outside.

Me and Adam could come in after a few hours and Mariana held a newborn baby in her arms. "She's so cute!" I said. "She really is!" she replied.

"What shall we named her?" asked Adam. "Mariska!" said Mariana. "It's a perfcet name!" we both replied.

 "It's a perfcet name!" we both replied

(Their daugther Mariska)

She handed over her to me and she giggled softly. "We love you so much!" I said and kissed her forehead. "I'll protect you, I don't let anybody hurt you!" replied Adam.

***

Tommy's: POV

I went home to Zac and knocked on the door. "What do you want?" he asked. "It was a stupid idea to bully me!" I said and my eyes shone red. "What the hell!" he replied. I bit him and drank his blood. Then I had the body and walked home again. I had got my revenge.

***

Our daughter slept in her cradle and I stroked I her cheek. "Me and mom love you so much and we will protect you forever!" I said.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for lettting me have your characters in my story.

Mariska is so cute and she has wonderful partens. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~