The new teacher

Belle's: POV

~Three days later~

I knew something was wrong when I went into the classroom. "Good morning Bella!" said Amanda. "Sorry I'm late!" I replied. "It's okay!" she said. I went to my seat and Robin gave me quick smile.

"Mrs. Hale was murdered yesterday night!" said Amanda. All the students looked shocked at her. "Her throat was slit and the body was emptied of blood!" she said. "So horrible!" replied Kim. "Alisan was so kind and caring!" said Tom. "I hope the police catch the killer!" replied Robin.

"A man named Vlad will take Alisan's place today!" said Amanda. Someone knocked on the door and she went to open. "Welcome!" she said. "Thank you!" replied a man.

"Hello everyone, my name is Vlad Westernra!" he said. "Cool name!" replied Kim. "Are you from Romania?" asked Tom. "Yes I am!" he said. "I was there last year!" he replied.

(Vlad Westernra)

(Vlad Westernra)

"I'll let you have your lesson!" said Amanda. "I heard about Alisan, it's so tragic that a young woman left us so early. You'll know I'm not trying to take her place!" replied Vlad. "I think you all will come along well!" she said before she left. Vlad was no longer kind to us.

"You there, what's your name?" he asked. "Annabelle Lambert!" I said. "How many people have you killed?" joked Kimberly. "Shut up!" I said coldly. "Detention Miss. Lambert!" replied Vlad. "She started!" I said. "I did not!" replied Kim. "Two hours detention!" he said. "It's unfair!" I replied. "It's enough!" he said strictly.

***

Adam's: POV

~Later in the evening~

"Where's Annabelle?" asked David. "She should've been home by now!" I said worried. "I tried to call her, but came to the voicemail!" he replied. "What if something has happened to her!" I said. "I hope not!" replied David.

The front door opened and in came our daugther. The lamp lit up her face and she was quiet pale. She took off her leather jacket and yawned.

"Where have you been?" I asked. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" asked David. "Please papa, I'm so tired!" said Belle. "We were worried about you!" I replied. "I'm fine, you've nothing to worry about!" she assured.

"You know a killer is on the loose!" said David. "I promise to be careful next time!" replied Belle and gave us a hug.

She went to her room to sleep. "She'll be fine!" said David. "I hope you're right!" I replied. "It's probably just a teenager's thing!" he said. "Yeah!" I replied.

I don't like the new teacher and we shouldn't trust him. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~