I couldn't ask for better friends

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 12th of February year 2014 Pennsylvania

I rang the doorbell and Enzo opened. "Come in Adam!" he said. "Thank you!" I replied. "We've been so worried!" said Zeus. "David begins to suspect!" I replied. "Leave him, you're not safe with him!" said Lorenzo. "I know!" I replied with a sigh. "You're so brave!" said Zeus. "Thanks!" I replied.

"Have you told your kids yet?" asked Enzo. "No!" I said. "Take your time!" he replied. "Tell them when you are ready!" said Zeus. "I couldn't ask for better friends!" I replied and they smiled.

"We're always here for you!" he said. "I know that!" I replied. "Our tough vampire friend!" said Lorenzo and I laughed softly.

***

"Where've you been?" asked David when I got home. "With friends!" I said. "Are you hiding something from me?" he asked suspiciously. "No!" I said. "I know I can trust you!" replied David. "Always!" I said.

"Daddy, do you want to watch a movie with us?" asked Ella. "Sure!" I said. "I hope you like Hotel Transylvania!" she replied. "It's a good movie!" I said.

David gave me a glance but I just smiled. Enzo was right, but I'm not going to let him know my secret.

-End of the flashback-

Adam is also a vampire. I hope you liked this chapter

~MoonGlambert~