I'll stay evil forever

Mariska's: POV

"Mariska!" barked Etta. "What is it?" I asked annoyed. "I miss the old you!" she barked. "I won't turn on my humanity, I'll stay evil forever!" I said.

She growled angrily at me. "Get out of here Etta!" I said coldly. She growled again, but left.

I walked into a bar and compelled everyone to stay. I went up on stage and began to sing Rockstar by Rihanna. I kissed a guy and drank his blood hungrily. I love to be bad.

"Bite me!" said a guy. "With pleasure!" I replied and my fangs cut through his skin. But I lost control and I drank until his head fell off. I smirked and licked my bloody lips.

***

Several dead bodies have been found at a popular nightclub late last night. The bodies were missing heads and blood. The police suspect that a mad serial killer is on the loose.

I read the newspaper and smirked. If they only knew.

I was still at the bar and I drank when the door opened. "Mariska!" called Max. "Hello!" I said with a smile. "You seems to have fun!" he replied and looked at the dead bodies. "I was bored!" I said.

"Have you read this?" he asked and showed me the article. "Of course you put the blame on me!" I said and played hurt. "I don't blame you at all!" replied Max.

I went up to him and stroked his cheek. "Turn it off and we will have so much fun together!" I said. "No!" he replied. "Whatever!" I muttered.

"Please come back Mariska!" begged Max. "I'm not a sweet girl anymore!" I said. "Don't make the wrong choice!" he replied and left.

I swore silently and throw down the bottle to the floor. I set fire on the nightclub and went out with a smirk.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

There must be a way to make her good again. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~