Sacrifice

Belle's: POV

Today I would marry Alec but I wasn't sure anymore. I know my heart beats for someone else, someome who's a part of my life.

"You're so beautiful!" said mom. "Thanks!" I replied. "Everything will go well!" said Magda. "What if I don't want to marry him!" I replied. "Of course you want!" she said. "You can't decide who to marry me with!" I replied. "Yes I can!" said Magda.

Well in the church my feelings for Alec had disappeared completely. I looked at him and faked a smile.

"Do you take Annabelle Mirena Tepes Westernra to your wife?" asked Caius. "I do!" said Alec. "Do you take Alec Dimitri Castle to your husband?" he asked. "No!" I replied.

"What did you say?" asked Alec. "I said no!" I said. "You two are soulmates!" replied mother. "I'm in love with my human boyfriend!" I said and they gasped. "But it's against the laws!" replied Caius. "I don't care!" I said.

"Belle, it's almost morning!" replied Emma horrified. "Don't worry, I'll save them!" I said. "Thank you so much!" she replied and gave me a quick hug. I nodded and ran out.

***

Enzo's: POV

"It's almost morning!" said Adam. "I'm with you!" I replied. "I wonder if it'll hurt?" he asked. "Maybe a bit!" I said.

The first ray of sun reached the well and lit up the darkness. In the next second, stones broke down and in the opening stood Mariana.

"Mariana!" said Adam. "Go out, hurry up!" she replied. "Come!" I said and we walked out. "Are you coming?" asked Adam.

"Take care of Belle and the twins!" she said. "What?" he asked. "Thank you for being the best brother in the world!" she said.

The sun lit up the sky and she turned into ashes. "Mariana, no, noooo!" screamed Adam heartbreaking.

Mariana sacrified her life to save her brother and Enzo🌹I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~