I'm so proud of you

Adam's: POV

"You cancel the dinner or I'll file for divorce!" I said threatening. "Are you breaking up with me?" asked David. "I don't want to be together with someome who want to hurt my family!" I said. "I love you!" he replied. "I don't feel the same!" I said. "If that's how you feel, I'll not bother you anymore!" replied David. "Good!" I said.

He took his things and left the house. "Leo, Ella!" I called. They came down and they had a concern look in the face.

"What's it daddy?" they asked. "We'll move to a new place, we're not safe here!" I said. "Why not?" asked Leo.

"Too many people know about us!" I said. "Okay!" he replied. "Where are we going?" asked Ella. "You'll see!" I said with a smile.

We packed the most necessary before we left the house. The twins looked amazed at the mansion when we arrived.

"I'm so glad you could come!" said Lorenzo. "Thank you so much for this!" I replied. "Your family is safe here!" he said.

We took our stuff and walked in. The twins shared a room together to keep each other company.

I went to the living room and Lorenzo gave me a drink. "How are you Adam?" asked Enzo. "David is not longer my husband!" I said. "I'll never forgive him!" he replied. "Zeus was a brave man!" I said. "Yes!" replied Enzo.

I pulled him gently to me and kissed his lips softly. "I love you!" he said. "I love you too!" I replied.

***

Belle's: POV

"Father, are you in here?" I asked. "Belle!" said a voice. I dropped my flashlight and gasped. He was lying on the floor and a bloody arrow lay next to him.

"Father!" I replied horrified and rushed up to him. "You have to get out of here!" said Vlad. "I won't leave you!" I replied. "Save yourself!" he said. "You'll be okay!" I replied. "Listen to me!" he said. "I won't let you go, I need you!" I replied and tears were streaming down my face.

"The day you were born, was the most happiest day of my life. You will always be my baby girl, no one can change that. I love you over all my heart and I'll always do!" said Vlad.

"Don't leave me!" I sobbed. He platted my cheek with a smile. "I'm so proud of you!" he said.

Then his hand fell to the ground and he closed his eyes. "Father!" I said and shook him. "You're not dead, you're not dead!" I screamed.

I was breathing heavily and I couldn't control myself. Darkness filled my heart and all kindness disappeared. I was no longer a kind vampire.

"I'll take revenge on the person who killed my father!" I said coldly.

My heart is breaking💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~