You've the same name as the haunted doll

Belle's: POV

I stood outside the principal's office and I was pretty nervous. I knocked on the door and a woman opened.

"What can I do for you?" she asked kindly. "My name is Annabelle Lambert and I'm new here!" I said. "I'll show you the way to the classroom and I hope you'll enjoy your time here!" replied Amanda. I gave her a faked smile.

(Belle's style)

(Belle's style)

We arrived to the classroom and everyone looked at me. "Mrs. Hale, this is Annabelle Lambert!" said Amanda. A blonde woman gave me a warm smile. "Welcome to our school!" she replied. "Thanks!" I said. 

"She can sit with me!" replied a boy. I went to my seat and sat down. "I'm Robin!" he said. "Belle!" I replied and shook his hand. "You've the same name as the haunted doll!" he said. "Annabelle is my favorite horror movie!" I replied. "It's really good!" said Robin.

(Robin)

(Robin)

I told him that my favorite singer is Taylor Momsen and I want to be a rockstar. We had so much in common and it feels like we've been friends for years.

"Where are you from?" he asked. "New York!" I said. "The city that never sleeps!" replied Robin. "I got expelled from my last school and my partens thought it would be better for me if we moved!" I said. "I'm glad you started here!" he replied. "Me too!" I said.

***

"Here's my number!" he said and gave me a note. "Thanks!" I replied. "Maybe we can hang out after school tomorrow!" he asked. "Sure!" I said with a smile. "Great!" replied Robin.

I saw my dad's car and I waved goodbye. "You look very happy!" said Adam. "I met a guy named Robin today!" I replied. "Good!" said dad. "I already like the school!" I replied. "I'm glad to hear that!" said dad.

I love Belle and Robin's friendship💜 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~