There is a lot you don't know about me

Belle's: POV

-Back home-

"What did you do in New York?" asked Robin. "I was hanging out with my best friends and partied!" I said. "I didn't know you were a party girl!" he replied.

"There is a lot you don't know about me!" I said. "That's what makes you mysterious!" replied Robin and I smiled.

"Kiss already!" said Kim. "We're not together!" I replied. "I don't think he wants to be together with a freak!" she said.

I pushed her against the locker and my eyes were flashing red. "Watch your tongue!" I replied. "Don't hurt me!" said Kim. "Not so sassy anymore?" I asked with a smirk.

"Please, let me go!" she said. "The sound of your beating heart makes me thirsty!" I replied. "Are you going to drink my blood?" asked Kimberly scared. "Look into my eyes!" I said. "Belle is not a vampire, everything is just as usual!" I said. "I think I'm about to catch a cold!" she replied and left.

"Belle!" said a familiar voice. I turned around and saw father. "Hey!" I replied in a innocent tone. "Is everything alright?" he asked. "Yes dad!" I said. Robin gave me a strange look. "Oops!" I said.

"I'm her real father!" replied Vlad. "So you're also from  Transylvania?" he asked. "Yes I am!" I said.

"Could you help me with my history essay?" asked Robin. "Sure!" I said. "Thanks!" he replied. "You're a true friend!" said Vlad before he walked away.

"I'm so confused!" replied Robin. "It's a long story!" I said. "Okay!" he replied. "Would you like hang out with me today?" I asked. "Yeah!" he said.

"I didn't know you were from Romania!" replied Van Helsing. "I don't like to brag!" I said.

"We need to go!" replied Robin and led me out. "It will be interesting to talk to your father!" he said.

***

"Was it fun today?" I asked. "Yes!" said both Leo and Elsa. "That's good to hear!" I replied with a smile. "Your siblings are so cute!" said Robin. "You're cute too!" replied Ella. "Thank you so much!" he said.

"Robin, I have to tell you something!" I replied. "I'm listning!" he said. "Don't get mad!" I replied. "I won't!" he promised. "I'm in love with you!" I said.

Belle and Robin would be a wonderful couple❤️

I just came across that David never says Belle. He when he talks with her, he says Annabelle. I realized it now.

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter.

~MoonGlambert~