I really saw her

Belle's: POV

"My birthday is on Friday!" I said happily. "Her birthday is on Halloween!" explained to Robin to his friend. "You two are also invited!" I said. "Thanks!" they replied.

***

After school we went to a Halloween store and bought stuff. "You really love Halloween!" said Max. "The best time of the year!" I replied. I found a beautiful purple/black victorian dress.

(Belle's dress)

(Belle's dress)

I looked at the price tag and I could never afford to buy the dress. "The dress is yours and you don't have to pay anything!" said the store owner.

"I just looked!" I replied quickly. "A true vampire should wear a real vampire dress!" she whispered in my ear.

"Thank you so much!" I said. "No problem and I can fix your hair too!"
she replied and I followed her into a room. After an hour I had pink hair.

(Belle's new hair)

(Belle's new hair)

"Thanks again!" I said when I had paid my stuff. "We vampire sisters must stick together!" replied Emma.

Her dark eyes looked at me and I heard the voice again in my head.

Come honey, come our beloved sister. We will not harm you, we are not dangerous. You belong to us, you will always belong to us.

"Annabelle, darling, please say something!" said Robin panicked. I opened my eyes and I was on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked confused. "You were in a kind of trance and then you fainted!" said Max. "I remember I was talking to Emma and then everything went black!" I replied and stood up.

"Emma, who?" asked both Max and Robin. "The store owner, she had purple hair and dark eyes!" I said. "There's no one named Emma who work here!" replied a man.

"But I was talking to her!" I protested. I looked at my hair that shone in pink. "Emma dyed my hair!" I said. "We have no Emma here, sorry!" he replied. I sighed in disappoiment and went out from the store.

"You heard him!" said Max. "I really saw her, I swear!" I replied. "We didn't see her either!" said Robin.

I'm a girl who can see things that nobody else can see. I thought for myself. "Let's go home!" I replied and they nodded. Something strange was about to happen.

The vampire sisters is trying to take back Belle to Transylvania, to take over the throne. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~