I won't let you do that to my daugther

Magda's: POV

-Flashback-

The 4th of November year 2005 Transylvania

My daugther came into my room and she smiled happily. "My name is Annabelle!" she said. Her siblings giggled softly. "What's their name mommy?" asked Belle. "Vladimir and Ingrid!" I said. "So cute!" she replied.

(Five years old Annabelle)

(Her mother Magda)

"Magda, came down!" called Vlad. I handed over the twins to her. "Wait here sweetie, mommy is right back!" I said. "Okay!" she replied.

I walked downstairs and found my husband in the dining room. He drank a cup of blood.

"What do you want?" I asked. "On Annabelle's sixteen birthday she will take over my throne and become a vampire!" said Vlad. "I won't let you do that to my daugther!" I replied. His eyes became red and I took a step back.

"Your babies will attract too much attention!" said Vlad. "I'll do anything, just don't kill them!" I replied. "You're just a breather!" he said. "Please don't kill my babies!" I begged.

"You made a stupid choice to marry me!" said Vlad. "You have never loved me!" I replied coldly. "Your newborn children will not see the morning light!" he said.

I fell to the floor and tears were streaming down my face. There's only one way to protect them, I have to leave my kids away.

***

I went to the village and saw a young couple. I had a feeling they'd take very good care of them.

"Can we help you miss?" asked a man with raven hair. "My husband is threatening to kill my children!" I said. "Oh my!" replied his boyfriend. "Could you two be adopting partens?" I asked. "Of course!" said Adam. "It means a lot!" I replied.

"What's their names?" asked David. "This is Annabelle and her twin siblings Ella and Leo!" I said. "We promise to take care of them!" replied Adam. "Thank you!" I said. "No problem!" replied David.

I erased my children's memories of me before I handed them over to their new partens. They'll be in safe hands now.

The next day found a group of people a young woman drowned in the lake. Her red hair shone like fire in the morning sun and she wore a long white dress. 

-End of the flashback-

Magda sacrificed her own life in order to protect her children. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~