There's no room for troublemakers here

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 8th of June year 1995 San Diego

"Hey babe!" said Oliver and kissed me. "Hey!" I replied with a smile. "Have you told your partens about us yet?" he asked. "No!" I said. "Okay!" replied Oliver. "I know they'll support me, but I just dare not tell it!" I said.

 "I know they'll support me, but I just dare not tell it!" I said

(Thirteen years old Adam)

(His boyfriend Oliver)

"I hope your partens kick you out of the house!" replied Harry. "Shut up!" I said coldly. "Nobody wants a freak to son!" he replied. "I'm not a freak!" I said angrily. "You look like a girl with makeup!" said Harry and laughed. "Take it back!" I shouted. "I'm not afraid of you!" he said.

I pushed him to the floor and hit him in the face. Blood ran from his nose and he got a black eye.

"What's wrong with you?" asked the principal. "Harry started!" I said. "Violence is not permitted at school!" he replied strictly. "Like I care about the stupid rules!" I said. "Don't use that tone!" replied Robert.

"What will you do?" I asked sassy. "I will call your parents and you are turned off from school!" he said. "What!" I replied. "There's no room for troublemakers here!" said Robert.

"I'm sorry Adam!" replied Oliver. "I don't care!" I said. "I'll call you later!" he replied and I nodded.

***

"Expelled from school!" said mom upset. "I guess Robert called!" I replied. "Do you want to talk about it?" asked Leila. "No!" I said.

"Can you tell me why you hit Harry?" asked dad. "He teased me!" I said. "But it's no excuse to use violence!" replied Eber. "I don't want to talk about it, just leave me alone!" I said annoyed. I ran up to my room and slammed the door.

I called Oliver and his voice calmed me down. "How are you?" he asked worried. "I don't know!" I said. "I love you and I'm always here for you!" replied Oliver. "Thank you!" I said.

-End of the flashback-

I feel sorry for Adam😢 He wanted to be accept for who he is, but people gave him shit instead💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~