I thought I saw someone

Belle's: POV

"Call me if there's anything!" said Robin's mom. "I promise!" he replied. "I love you sweetheart, remember that!" said Jenny. "I'll be fine mom!" replied Robin. "I know!" she said. "We won't be out too long!" I replied and she nooded. "Have fun!" said Jenny.

We walked to a record store and looked at the vinyls. "Have you heard that a man was killed?" asked Robin. "Yes, my dad is a police officer!" I said. "That's so cool!" he replied. "His husband works in a bookstore!" I said.

"Your family sounds amazing!" replied Robin. "Wait until you meet my younger siblings, you'll love them!" I said. "You're so lucky!" he replied.

I find three vinyls with Lana Del Rey, Queen and Nirvana. I went to pay and my feet froze. The girl behind the desk looked worried at me.

"Are you alright?" she asked. "Yes!" I said. "You're quite pale!" she replied. I paid and hurried out.

"What was that about?" asked Robin. "I thought I saw someone!" I said. "Who?" he asked. "I don't know!" I said. "I think it's best if we go home!" replied Robin. "Yeah!" I said.

***

I sat on my bed with my drawing pad. I have drawn since I was little. I drew a woman with long red hair and dark eyes. She wore a white dress and her lips shone red.

(Belle's room)

(Belle's room)

I've seen her in my dreams, but I don't know who she is. Sometimes I hear her voice in my head.

Suddenly I felt very sleepy and my eyelids became heavy. I yawned and I fell asleep. "I miss you, my beloved daugther!" said a woman.

I wonder who the mysterious woman is. Ella saw her too in her dream. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~