Fifteen

Alexa's POV:

Shawn: "Ally, why are you crying?" He said looking at me with eyes full of concern

Alexa: "Because I don't deserve you..."

Shawn: "Hey! Don't say that! You changed my life Ally, for the better. I've never known anyone like you, and the thought of not having you in my life literally kills me."

Alexa: "Shawn, you saved my life. You didn't just change it, you stopped it from ending. There is nothing I could ever do that could ever measure up to the sacrifice you made for me."

Shawn: "Al, I truly mean it when I say that if you weren't around, I would be miserable. Everyday would be hell. I did it a little bit for my own selfish reasons because I need you in my life, but I also did it because even if you didn't want me in your life anymore, I would beat myself up every single day if something happened to you because I love you. And for as long as I live, whether we are together or apart, I will never let anything bad happen to you."

Alexa: "y-you love me?" I stammered

Shawn: "with all of my heart"

Alexa: "I love you too" I whispered, leaning in and kissing him while my cheeks were still wet with tears.

*1 month later*

***

Shawn's POV:

Alexa and I are finally able to go back to school. Our first day back was a few days ago, and I guess word got around about our surgery because everybody was being so nice, and we were getting so many looks as we walked down the halls.

So far, there has been no sign of Damien, and we are trying to make sure it stays that way. All I want to do is beat the crap out of him, but Alexa just wants us to avoid him, so I'm choosing to respect her wishes. That, and although I am healing, I'm still not physically able to keep up a fight for too long, and I think she knows that, which is why she's so adamant about staying away. Plus, the guys still don't know that he's the one who caused all this, and it's only a matter of time before they find out and make him pay themselves. 

I was on my way to the outdoor cafeteria to meet Alexa for lunch, when I saw him, and instantly got a bitter taste in my mouth.