Chapter 1: Party planning

So to start this off I'm going to try and make this fanfic as real as possible. I have read tons of fanfics about these fairy tale sappy stories where everything ends happily. Don't get me wrong I love them and I still read them but I thought it was time for a change. I know I may not be the best writer but I'm trying so please no hate.

Monday:

Personally I hated school. It feels like we were trapped in a jail for 7 hours forced to learn stuff and most of it we would forget about and never use in our lives. Anyway I'm not really a popular kid and I don't have very many friends but my few friends are the ones that get me through the day. As I was walking to P.E. I herd someone yelling my name. I turned around to see my friend and cheer captain Lolo. She was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/school_in_february/set?id=128963913

Lolo: "hey Lil my 16th birthday is coming up soon and I'm having it at Disneyland do you think you could go?"

Lilly: "Um ya sure sounds like fun! Let me just ask my parents tonight"

we continued to talk about her party all through out P.E. and lunch. That night, after a long and persuasive conversation with my parents about going, I finally got them to say yes. The next day in P.E.(Since that was the only class I had with her) I told her I could go.

Lilly: "So who else is going to Disney with us?" I asked.

Lolo: "Besides you and I my friend Holli is coming that you've met before, Kate, and my boyfriend"

Lilly: "since when are you dating someone?!" I was shocked and surprised because I thought I would have known about this.

Lolo: " His name is Teo and he doesn't go to our school".

Lilly: "Wow we'll lucky you! Do you have any pics I must see him?"

Lolo: "Well I do but I want it to be a surprise when we meet up that morning"

Lilly: "uh ok"

I was a little disappointed cause personally I hate waiting but it wasn't my call and it wasn't really a big enough deal for me to care. Oh who am. I kidding I love to here about relationships. See I'm not the prettiest girl on campus and I'm pretty shy so no guy has ever liked me at least to my knowledge. All of my friends have had like 4 boyfriends already and we are only freshman in High school! Honestly it kinda sucks but I learn to deal with it.

"hey guys which ya talking about?" Asked Hilary.

she was like my new best friend since i made the cheer team. She was wearing the cute outfit that she loved but personaly i would never wear http://www.polyvore.com/cute_spring_outfit/set?id=128964587

"Oh we're just talking about my party. Did you ask your mom if you could go?"

"Ya I did but we decided we can't really afford it and I'm saving for a car so I can't go"

I was bummed that she couldn't go but I was happy I would get some more time to bond with Lolo. After days going by where we couldn't stop talking about Disneyland the day was finally arriving. The night before was stressful but exciting.

"Lilly are you packed?" Mom said

"ya almost"

since I tend to procrastinate everything I thought it would be a good idea not to pack until the day before. After rushing all around the house to make sure I had everything for this 4 day Disneyland trip, I finally finished and crashed on my bedroom floor.