Chapter 7: New is better than Old

After we went on some more rides and I creamed Teo at Toy Story Mania, I could tell Lolo was starting to get furious about Teo and I. I had to do something.

"Hey Lo how about you and Teo go on the Tea Cups together?"

"Great lets go!!" Lolo practically pulled Teo's arm off she grabbed him so fast.

While they went on the Tea Cups, Holli, Kate, and I went on the Alice and Wonderland Ride that was right next to it. We met up with them right after.

H: "So Kate and I have been dying for a churro does anyone want one?"

T: "naw I'm good"

Lil: "me too"

Lo: "I don't feel like getting fat so NO I don't not want a stick filled with sweets and carbs."

H: "um ok then Kate and I will met you at Its a small world in 30 minutes."

Lil: "Sounds good"

as they walked off I turned around to Teo and Lo.

Lil: "So what do you guys want to do?"

Lo: "WE want to do nothing. Teo and I are going on the Matter Horn together and your not welcome."

Lil: "um ok but what I'm I supposed to do?"

Lo: "I don't know. Go ride the Tea Cups by yourself or go on Dumbo that seems like your kind of ride."

As they left me I thought to myself. I know Lo likes Teo and thinks I'm trying to take him but I've never seen this side of her before. Shes always been kind even when she gets jealous. Actually I've never seen her jealous before until now. I snapped out of my train of thought when some kid ran into me.

"Oh I'm sorry are you ok?"

I got up to see this really cute but nerdy looking guy offering me his hand.

"Oh um ya ya I'm ok"

"Good so are you here all alone?"

"Um no, well ya kinda. Half my friends went to get food and the other half ditched me to go on a ride so now I'm alone."

"Oh well that sucks. Do you want to go on a ride? Ive got some time to kill."

"ya sure. I was just about to go on Dumbo."

"I freakin love Dumbo!! I wasn't going to go on it though because my friends would laugh."

"well I love the ride and would never laugh at you. haha lets go!"

As we waited in line at the Dumbo ride we talked and go to know each other really well. Besides Teo I've never had any guy friends before so I'm surprised we actually connected and had a good time.

I was having such a great time that i forgot about Teo and I also forgot to check what time it was. We finally got to the front of the line.

"Ok I like to go on the aqua/teal colored elephant is that good with you?"

"Haha ya thats fine I don't really care as long as I'm on the ride especially if im on the ride with such a great person like you."

Once the ride started and we were going in circles and up and down I was having the time of my life. After we got off the ride we both decided we wanted to go on the carousel. It was great. As we got on the ride we got on two animals right next to each other. I was having so much fun and I was so distracted that I didn't even realize we were holding hands!!! Today was a better day than I thought.

Teo's POV:
I cant believe Lo was that rude to Lil! And the worst part is i didn't even say anything to stop her.

"Lo why are you being so mean to Lil she didn't do anything."

"You know she likes you right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Lil obviously has a crush on you but your with me so you need to stop hanging out with her."

"shes my friend and I'm not going to Stop hanging out with her"

I could tell Lo was pissed. After we got off the ride we walked over to the Dumbo ride where we thought we would see her.

There was no sign of Lil! We checked the line and the ride and couldn't fine her anywhere. I finally turned around and saw Lil on the carousel. She looked like she was having so much fun. The I realized she wasn't laughing with herself SHE WAS WITH A GUY!!

P.S. The name of the boy Lilly is with is Cody. He has brown hair and Hazel eyes. He wears Glasses like Teo. He also plays soccer.