Chapter 12: A beginning and an ending

Updating twice in one week? Is this really happening? Yep! Your welcome!😋 haha kidding but I had some extra time to write so wrote another chapter. Here it is!

Lilly's POV:

It can't be. There's no way. But it is. It's her.

Teo's POV:

T: "what's taking her so long?"

C: "No idea"

T: "I'm going to go find her"

I hopped off of the seat and walked down to the bottom level. There was a lot of people down there but it was pretty easy to find Lil with her big curly hair and her converse.

T: "Hey Lil do you wanna head back up? Cody's saving our spot."

Lil: "....."

T: "Hello? What are you looking at?"

I turned the corner to see some random people making out. But they weren't random. It was......Lo! I turned around and walked as quickly as I could back to cody.

Lil: "Wait Teo!"

T: "Nope.Nope.Nope. I'm not doing this. I didn't see that."

Lil: "Being in-denial isn't going to solve anything"

T: "I honesty don't think confronting her is going to solve anything either...I-I just need a sec."

Lil: "Ok"

We sat there for the rest of the ride in silence. I think I pulled it off.

Lilly's POV:

Uh I feel bad for Teo. He doesn't deserve this. Well he has been ignoring Lo. Plus he has been spending more time with me then he has her. Ok so maybe he kinda had it coming.

C: "Ok this weird silence means something obviously went wrong so will someone please tell me what happened down there?"

Lil: "Teo saw Lo with another guy"

C: "and? You and Teo hang out all the time. Why can't Lo hang out with a guy?"

Lil: "They were doing a little more then hanging out"

C: "oh"

Lil: "ya"

C: "You know you guys should have a reality show cause this is really entertaining"

Lil: "thanks but it's not normally like this"

C: "your joking"

Lil: "no really. Lo is actually pretty nice and I'm normally really quiet"

C: "wow."

Lil: "Ya"

C: "but wait I'm confused. Why is he upset if he wanted to be with you anyways?"

Lil: "Maybe because he didn't want to be with me"

I could tell Cody wanted to argue more. For some reason he was so convinced that Teo liked me but I don't know why. The ride intercom came on and interrupted my train of thought.

Disneyland intercom: "Thank you for joining us on our Journey under the sea with finding Nemo. Once the submarine has made a complete stop, please exit through the door near you. Watch your step and have a great day at the happiest place in earth"

Lil: "Teo it's time to go. Do you wanna talk to Lo?"

T: "I don't even know what to say"

Lil: "just tell her you saw what happened and how it made you feel"

T: "oh that sounds like a lot of work"

Lil: "TEO!"

T: "Ok ok"

He walked over to Lo. I didn't follow him because I thought I should give them their privacy and let them work it out. While they were talking Cody and I just walked around the area.

C: "So what do you think is going to happen with them?"

Lil: "Um well Lo will come up with some lame excuse to why she was with that guy and Teo will be too nice and accept her apology. Then they will be back together and act like nothing happened."

C: "Eh I doubt it. I think they will brake up and Teo will ask you out"

Lil: "and your wrong again. Just admit it and let it go"

When we came back over to by where Lo and Teo where we sat down at a close table.

C: "What do you think their saying? Let's read their lips"

Lil: "noisy aren't you?"

C: "Another character trait you learned about me"

Lil: "haha wow should I start writing these down?"

C: "Haha so now what do you think their saying?"

Lil: "I'm not the best at reading lips"

C: "let me try.........uh I think they just broke up"

Lil: "what no way! Your kidding! You have to be wrong!"

C: "Just ask him. He's walking over here now"

Lil: "So what happened?"

T: "I'm riding solo now. I'm free. Our adventure at the happiest place on earth has come to an end."

Lil and C: "......."

T: "We broke up."