Chapter 11: One suprise after another

Teo's POV:

Why is this happening to me?!?! I have feelings for 2 girls. What if the feelings aren't mutual? What if they both hate me after this trip? What am I supposed to do? Do I tell them or just hide it? So many questions and Im the only one that can answer them.

Lilly's POV:

C: "Lil there you are I thought you ditched me"

Lil: "haha ya sorry I totally forgot and then I kinda made the mistake of telling Teo where I was going so Im pretty sure he hates my guts right now."

C: "no he doesn't"

Lil: "no he does"

C: "nope"

Lil: "And what makes you so sure?"

C: "because he likes you"

Lil: "Ya I know"

C: "no he like likes you"

Lil: "haha your really funny"

C: "Your so blinded by the fact that he's dating someone that you don't realize who he really wants to be with....you"

Lil: "Thats a great little theory you got there but i think your wrong. So are we going to talk about Teo or get our day started?"

I grabbed his hand and we ran over to Tower of Terror.

C: "Remember last time we went on this?"

Lil: "ha how could I forget?"

As we stepped into the room I cold breeze rush along the back of my neck giving me the chills. I ignored it. After the video we walked along the path up the stairs and to the elevator. While we were standing in line, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see no one there but the strangers that have been in line with us.

Lil: "Um excuse me did you tap my shoulder?"

Stranger: "Um I have no idea what your talking about."

Lil:"Oh ok sorry about that"

I normally wouldn't have the courage to ask a stranger a question but it was bothering me. I must be going crazy. After the ride we went to get our pictures that they took of us on the ride.

C: "Haha wow you looked like you peed your pants! Are you sure you like this ride?"

Lil: "Yep I love it! I mean it's not everyday where you get to go on a huge elevator that drops you from the top floor of a hotel and makes you wanna pee your pants"

C: "true well in that case I guess I'm glad we took advantage of that."

As we walked away from the ride I felt another tap on the shoulder. I wanted to prove that I wasn't crazy so I turns around as quick as I could and saw.....Teo!

Lil: "Jesus Christ have you been taping my shoulder this whole time? I thought I was going crazy!"

T: "That was the point"

Lil: "well then mission accomplished!"

After we talked to Teo a little bit, we continued to go on rides. We walked over to Disneyland and headed straight for space mountain. Teo was surprisingly being really nice and totally chill with Cody. Something was wrong.

Later after getting lunch, going in the future home, and driving the cars, we headed over to the Finding Nemo submarine.

Lil: "Haha nope. There is no way in hell I am going back in there."

Teo and Cody: "Yes you are."

Lil: "Nope. Nope. Nope."

Cody and Teo looked a each other. I knew what they were thinking so I quickly walked away and tryed to get out of the line but before I could get anywhere they grabbed my arms and picked me up. They walked over to the submarine and threw me into it. Before I had a chance to get out, the door quickly shut and we were stuck in there until the ride was over.

Lil: "You know sometimes I really hate you guys"

they looked at each other. "We know"

My anger at them didn't last very long because I just couldn't get over the fact that Teo was befriending Cody.

C: "Oh look at that one! That's awesome!"

Lil: "I like that one! The purple and blue look really good together"

T: "Oh look Dory!"

We sat there looking out the window for almost the whole ride.

Lil: "Oh I wanna see the coral reef! I think you get a better view from the bottom portholes." (We were on the top level)

I hopped off the seat and walked down the steps. I saw a empty spot next to these two teens making out and I went over there because it had the best view. As I got closer to the couple, I thought I recognized the girl. I was only a couple steps away from them but they couldn't tell because they were so focused on each other. I thought to myself. Who is she? I know her. Is that?- is that Lolo?