Chapter 19: My First

Lilly's POV:
Lil: "Haha Oh My God it's fetus Teo!"

T: "Haha come on you have to admit I was pretty adorable....well I still am!"

Lil: "Haha"

we sat in the theater and made jokes all the way through the movie. We were the only ones in the theater because the movie had been out for a while. About halfway through the movie Teo got popcorn and sour patch kids.

Lil: "Awww look at you crying over Echo that's cute"

T: "wait what did you just say?"

Lil: "I said you looked cute crying over Echo."

T: "*seductive voice* you said I was cute"

Lil: "Ya...wait no no no not like that"

T: "I'm pretty sure you meant what I think you meant"

Lil: "sorry to disappoint you but no"

T: "Ya sure ok" we continued to laugh and make jokes at the movie.

T: "Hey can I have some Sour Patch Kids?"

Lil: "Naw I don't really feel like sharing"

T: "sometimes you treat me like crap you know that?"

Lil: "Yep that's what friends are for!"

T: "Haha not good friends...anyway can I pleaseeeee have one?"

Lil: "Shut up I'm a great friend....Haha fine"

I reached in the box to get some and so did Teo. Our hands touched. We left our hands for there for about 5 seconds and then I pulled away.

Lil: "Well that wasn't awkward."

T: "Haha"

Teo yanked his hand out of the box so quickly that all the Sour Patch Kids spilt all over the floor.

T: "Oh sorry! I'll get you another pack"

Lil: "thanks"

I bend down to pick up the the box because I felt bad for leaving such a mess there. Plus we were the only ones in the theater so they would have known it was us.

T: "Here I'll help you"

Teo bend down to help me. As we were picking up the last piece, we came face to face. His perfect hair, his sparkling eyes, his shining smile, but most of all his beautiful redish pink lips. We slowly started to move closer and closer, before I knew it we were an inch away from each other. It's suddenly got really warm and kinda cozy. I knew what was coming. I couldn't stop it. Well I didn't WANT to stop it. He leaned it and closed his eyes. I wasn't sure what to do so I just closed my eyes and let it happen. I felt his soft lips crash into mine. It lasted for about 5 seconds and then I pulled away. That was amazing and extremely awkward at the same time.

T: "Oh god I'm sorry I know you wanted your first kiss to be with Cody."

Oh Crap! Cody! For that moment I forgot about everything! I was I going to tell Cody? I couldn't lie. Then again I don't think I had a choice. I couldn't tell Cody what happened. He would be devastated. Then it all came back to me.

Lil: "Oh my god Teo what was that?!?!"

T: "Sorry it felt like the perfect moment"

Lil: "maybe for you. But now I have to explain this to Cody and my first kiss was wasted on you!"

T: "......"

Lil: "*starts panicking* what do I do?!"

T: "Wait, wasted?"

Lil: Yes Teo wasted. My first kiss was wasted on a stupid ass hole that took advantage of the moment."

I got up and left the theater. I needed some fresh air.

Teo's POV:
Why did I do that?! Now she hates me! But I had to do it! Her beautiful hazel eyes were staring right at me. Shinning in the movie theater light. So what do I do know. I can't deal with this anymore. I need a drink.