Chapter 8: Jealousy

Teo's POV-

I cant believe she was with another guy! I dont know why I cared so much but I did.

Lo: "Well I guess she finally moved on and realized you are taken."

T: "Ya see I told you she didnt have feelings for me"

We waited until the ride was over before we went to get her. The whole time I just looked down at my feet trying not to focus on that guy she was with. Well this kinda sucks

Lilly's POV-

When we got off the ride I noticed Teo and Lo were waiting for me. I grabbed cody's hand and introduced him.

Lil: "Hi guys this is Cody. Cody this is Teo and Lo"

C: "Hi guys its nice to meet you"

Lo: "Oh your cute, hi"

C: "um hi"

Lil: "Oh and Teo; Cody likes to play soccer and go skateboarding just like you!"

T: "Oh um thats cool i guess"

There was a long awkward silence between everyone

Lil: "um so guys do you want to go on Its A Small World and meet up with Kate and Holli?"

C: "sounds great!!"

Cody grabbed my hand and we both ran over to Its A Small World In line we couldn't stop talking! Lo and Teo seemed annoyed with us but I didn't care. Finally it was our turn to get on a boat.

T: "Wait he's coming on the ride too?"

Lil: "um ya thats kinda why he waited in line with us this whole time."

Teo looked upset. I dont know why he cared so much that I was with Cody. He was with Lo and we were just friends.

Most of the time on the ride it was pretty annoying and I was kinda ready to get off the ride. After about 3 minutes our boat suddenly stopped!

Lil: "Oh dear god this can not be happening"

C: "haha its fine at least we get to spend more time together." Then he reached down and grabbed my hand and held it tight. We were there for a while and I started to get tired so I lined on his shoulder. Before I knew it he but his arm around me. It felt so nice to actually be in a guy's arms. The whole time the ride was stopped I could feel Teo just staring at us.

Then i herd Lo say, "Hey Teo Im kinda tired too."

T: "Um ok we should be out of here soon so just wait."

she was obviously getting jealous and wanted Teo to do what Cody was doing but Teo could not take a hint. Eventually we finally got off the ride.

K: "Thank god they fixed it because I was starting to feel claustrophobic in there"

H: "ya same"

C: "Well as much fun as that was, I have to go get back to my friends"

Lil: "oh ok hopefully Ill see you later."

C: "Ya but just incase we don't cross paths again can I have your number?" He handed me his phone and I gave him mine. We exchanged numbers and then we hugged goodbye. I wish he could've stayed with us.

T: "Great ok now that he is gone lets have some fun!"

Lil: "alright with me!"

Lo: "um ya sounds great but first Teo needs to get some Mickey ears because he is not wearing that hideous hat anymore. How about Holli, Kate, Lil, and I go to California Screaming and you meet us there?"