Chapter 20: Out of control

Lil's POV:
Agh the fresh air felt good. I just need to regroup. I know I overreacted. I guess I should go back in there and-. Teo?!?! I saw Teo quickly walk out of the theater and walk into the the restaurant across the street. What is he doing in there? Maybe he's hungry.
Teo's POV:
T: "come on please"

Bartender: "kid your underaged"

T: "SOOO I'm close enough"

Bartender: "kid I wouldn't believe me if you said you were 18 let alone 21"

T: "fine"

I walked away and right when he turned his back I grabbed two drinks and when to a bar in the corner. I took my first sip of the beer. Ew that's discussing. I don't want this. I put it back on the counter. I sat in the bar for about 5 minutes. I just sat there and thought about Lil. I was in a deep thought when all of the sudden I herd some arguing over by the bar and then it turned into a fight. At first I ignored it but then it got to the point where I felt like I needed to stop it. I got up and went over to them. I started to talk to them but that didn't really work. I tried to stop them for a while and all of the sudden Lil walked in. I would have said hi but I was to busy with these knuckleheads.

Lil's POV:
Ok I have to go in there and talk to him. I finally get up and walk to the restaurant. There was loud noises coming from the restaurant. Right when I walked in I saw two people fighting and someone trying to stop them. I watched for a little bit.
Guy fighting: "Hey kid get out of here!"

T: "No you guys need to stop!"

Guy fighting: "Listen kid if you don't leave I'm going to make you leave!"

T: "What?"

All of the sudden the guy punched the kid right in the face and he fell flat on the ground. Hate to be that kid. Once the kid recovered, he got up and walked over to a booth. As he was walking I got a glimpse of his face. Teo? Oh god I ran over to the booth.

Lil: "Oh my god are you ok? I saw what happened back there."

T: "Ya I'm fine. It just hurts....a lot."

Lil: "Let's get you some ice and then head back to the hotel."

T: "Sounds good"

When we got back to the hotel we sat on the bed for a while just watching 'How I Met Your Mother'.
Lil: "Ew what's wet?"

T: "Haha oh sorry my pack is dripping"

Lil: "is that a come on?"

T: "How in the world would that be a come on?"

Lil: "I don't know but you would find some way to put a dirty spin on it"

T: "*points to melting ice pack*"

Lil: "ohhhhh I'll get you some more"

T: "no that's ok I'll get it"

Lil: "no it's fine. I owe you one"

T: "uh ok. Thanks!"

I grabbed the ice bucket from our room and walked down to the ice machine. I turned the corner to see...Lolo. I quickly turned back around.

Lo: "Wait!"
Oh god!
Lo: "Where are you going?"

Lil: "Um I was just getting ice for the room?....."

Lo: "Are you asking or telling me?"

Lil: "Sorry ya I am defiantly getting ice for the room and not anyone else..."

Lo: "Why would you be getting it for anyone else? Who are you with?"

Lil: "no one"

Lo: "Lil?"

Lil: "Um I'm with Cody.....ya Cody!"

Lo: "Cody left I'm not that stupid"

Lil: "ugghhhh I'm with Teo."

Lo: "Why are you getting ice for Teo?"

Lil: "Why are you here I thought you were at Disneyland?"

Lo: "I came back to get my jacket. Your turn."

Lil: "Um no reason he just wants ice. Gottogobye! (got to go bye)"

Lo: "no wait"

Lil: "what?"

Lo: "I want to end this"

Lil: "end what?"

Lo: "End our fight. I don't even know what it's about! I mean it's not like you had anything with Teo so I'll just get back with him and you can go to Cody and everything will be okay"

Lil: "um"

Lo: "what?"

Lil: "Nothing, sounds great! We're friends again yay ok I have to go before the ice melts byeeeeee!"

Well that was awkward. Why does she all of the sudden want to be friends again? I thought she hated my guts.

Lolo's POV:
What was she up to? Did she do something.....something with Teo?

Lil's POV:
Lil: "*loud sigh* well that was a struggle"

T: "what happened?" I walked over to Teo.

Lil: "I ran into Lo"

T: "ohhhhh"

Lil: "Ya"

T: "I won't ask"

I put the ice in a bag and held it on Teo's head.

T: "Ahh that feels good"

Lil: "don't enjoy this too much"

T: "I'm trying not to"

The lights were out in the hotel room and the light from the t.v was shining blue light on the side of our faces. I moved the ice slightly and it gave me enough room to see his beautiful eyes. We stared at each other for a while. Then it happened....again. We leaned closer and all of the sudden *ringgg, ringggg* Someone was FaceTiming me....Cody.

Note: I just remembered that neither of them can drive so their transportation is a taxi. In case you were wondering. Oh and comments are always helpful! Love ya TeoTots, Love, lonely girl Mia