Chapter 21: Leaving

Chapter 21:
*ringggg ringggg*

Lil: "it's Cody"

T: "don't answer it"

Lil: "I have to"

T: "why?"

Lil: "Teo he's still my boyfriend"

T: "Oh ya is that still going on? Haha"

Lil: "*rolls eyes and pushes 'accept'* "Heyyyy Codyyyyy"

Cody: "hey what are you doing?"I look at Teo and tell him to be quiet.

Lil: "Oh nothing much just watching t.v."

C: "Are you still at the hotel?"

Lil: "Ya our ride for delayed but since you AND Teo left, it's just me in the room"

C: "your by yourself?"

Lil: "Yaaaahhh"

All of the sudden Teo trips and falls and makes a loud noise.

C: "What was that?"

Lil: "Nothing just someone in the other room being really loud."

C: "Are you feeling ok? You seem....different?"

Lil: "Different is good right? Anyway I'm going to go see if the people in the other room are ok. Ok gottogobye (got to go bye) *ended FaceTime*"

Lil: "wooooow"

Teo: "sorry"

Lil: "what even happened?"

T: "No idea"

Lil: "*rolls eyes again* wow just wow".I helped Teo off the ground and he laid on the bed.

T: "Hey why didn't you tell him I kissed you?"

Lil: "Oh ya let me call him and be like 'hey Cody I just kissed Teo and I did it again but its ok' no I can't thats why it never happened"

T: "But it did."

I looked at Teo.

Lil: "Nothing. Happened."

T: "So your just going to forget about it and how it just happened again?!"

Lil: "Yes Teo."

T: "I think he has the right to know. Don't you? Do you even love Cody?"

Lil: "....."

T: "See"

Lil: "I don't love him because I just met him. But I definitely like him"

T: "ahhhh I'm done."

Lil: "Done what?"

T: "Done trying to get you. I'm not going after you anymore but when your ready for a real and better relationship, I'll be here"

Lil: "Teo I don't need a relationship...I need a friendship and you would be perfect for that job"

T: "haha ok sure"

4: 00AM~Teo's POV:
What is that? Is someone here? I turn around to see Lil fast asleep next to me. Oh it was just her. She's saying something.

Lil: "*half awake* Sorry Cody I like Teo. But don't tell him that. I have to pretend I like Cody so Teo doesn't know. Agggg but I want to kiss Teo again and again."