Chapter 10: With explainations comes confesions

Chapter 10-

H: "sorry Lil I'm sure there's a reason"

Lil: "ya I'm sure"

Lo: "Oh Lil stop being so positive he obviously doesn't care about you"

T: "wait I don't see the problem here I mean you guys were just friends right?"

Lil: "Um ya just friends"

T: "Ok cool then so let's go"

H: "Teo! She's kinda dealing with something right now. You know you would be a terrible boyfriend."

Lo: "You mean he IS a terrible boyfriend. But I still love him😘"

H: "Your relationship is weird."

Lo: "Don't judge!"

H: "I'm not judging I'm observing!"

Lo: "Anyway, you know if I were you I would walk over there and slap that bitch....actually do you want me to do it for you?"

Lil: "What no! I'm not into all that drama just let it go. Let's just go on the next ride, I was thinking Pirates of the Caribbean"

Everybody looked at each other in aww that I didn't seem to really care.

Everyone: "Uh ok"

The rest of the night I just talked to Teo. It was great! We got to catch up on everything and talk for hours. I tried my best to get Cody off my mind. We rode every ride together and did everything together because Lo was too sick and Holli and the kid she met, Chris, went off and did their own thing. Teo was right when he said he missed us together cause I did too. We stayed there until the park closed and then we headed back to the hotel. We were all so tired from walking around the park all day that we all crashed within the first 5 minutes.

The next day was pretty relaxed. We got Churros and cotton candy and Teo and I got giant matching lollipops. It was great until we made the stupid decision to go on California Screamin right after and we both felt really sick. Everyone else continued to go on rides but we held back and waited a while before we got back on a ride. When we finally started to feel better, we headed over to Radiator Springs Racers. Hey Teo I'll be right back I have to go to the restroom and then I want to get something at the gift shop for my brother.

T: "Ok cool I meet you over there and save us a spot in line...okay?"

Lil: "Haha okay."

As I was walking over to the Gift shop I saw something I wasn't expecting to see.

Lil: "Cody?!?!?"

C: "Lilly?! Oh hey what's up?"

Lil: "Oh um nothing much I'm just trying to find my brothers something at the gift shop."

C: "Need some help? So how was your night?"

Lil: "It was pretty fun I guess. I got to hang out with everybody and catch up with Teo. How was your night?"

C: "Um ok I guess."

Ok?!??! Ok?!?! You were kissing a girl last night and all your going to say is ok!!!

Lil: "Oh that's nice."

We stood there awkwardly in silence for awhile and I just had to ask.

Lil: "So who were you kissing last night?"

C: "What did you say?"

Lil: "Who was she?"