Chapter 5: Friends again

The next morning we woke up, got ready and went on the bus. When we got there Lolo's mom had to talk to a manager and it was this big or deal just to get the fast passes. Me, Teo, and Kate stood out in front of the office building at Disney for an hour.

"So I don't know if I properly introduced myself but I'm Teo and you are?"

"I'm Kate. I'm also on the cheer team"

"oh cool cool."

There was a long awkward silence

"ok well if anyone asks where I am just say I'm buying Mickey ears in the store over there"

I got up from the bench and walked over to the store. Someone called my name so I turned around.

"Hey lil wait up!" It was Teo.

L: "I thought we agreed to not talk to each other"

T: "screw that I want to talk to my best friend!!"

L: "Ha fine so do I"

T: "haha I thought you would. So I'm going to grab a Mickey hat and I'll meet you at the counter Okay?"

L: "Okay."

Saying that to each other was our thing when we were friends to make sure we understood each other and it felt nice to say it again. After searching for a while I finally found a cute pair. It was a pair of ears with a cute sparkly blue wizard hat in the middle. I loved it!! I walked up to the counter to see Teo waiting for me.

"So what did you get?" He asked

"let's both put them on the counter together and see what we got"

"ok 1,2,3"

I looked down shocked to see he had got the SAME THING!! He got the wizard hat and I got the wizard ears.

L: "No your putting yours back!"

T: "What? No I like mine and it took me forever to find one I actually like"

L: "well I'm not putting mine back"

T: "let's just get them who cares?"

L: "Fine"

I eventually just gave up I mean just because they were matching doesn't mean we're together or anything.

"Awe this is so cute how long have you guys been together?" The lady at the register said.

"We've been together for 3 years" Teo said jokingly and put his arm around my waist

L: "stop it! He's kidding we're not together"

T: "haha I'm just trying to have a little fun. That's why we're here right?"

L: "Ya I guess"

"great so I know you always wanted a Disney ballon so let's get you one!" Teo grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the ballon stand.

"We'll take 2 blue ones" he said to the worker.

"How did you know I wanted blue?"

"I'm not an idiot. I remembered. Ok now let's get ice cream because I've been dying for something cold"

"ok I'll get everyone and tell them you want ice cream" I said

"nooooo how about just you and I go! I don't want everyone I just want you right now."

I know he meant just as a friend but I was kinda hoping it was more than that. Once we got ice cream we sat on this bench with our balloons and ice cream and just talked and people watched and cracked jokes just like the old times. It was great.

Lolo's POV:

As I was walking out of the office with Holli I noticed a cute couple sitting on a bench with matching hats,balloons and ice cream and they looked like they were having the time of there lives.

"Awwww See guys that's what I want with Teo." I looked around

"hey were is Teo? And where is Lil?"

"Um I think that's them over there" I looked up to see her pointing at the cute couple I was talking about. You have got to be kidding me.