Chapter 2: unexpected suprise

I woke up really excited and sore. Honestly the floor is not the best place to sleep but I was to happy to care. I went downstairs to have breakfast and after I ate, took a shower, and got dressed, I grabbed my stuff and got into the car. Lolo lived like 2 minutes away so we got there quick.

"Bye Lilly have a great time!"

"See ya mom I'll text you later"

as my mom drove away I walked into the house to see everyone scrambling to pack the car and get ready. I guess I'm not the only one to procrastinates. When Lolo and Holli came downstairs I was surprised to see that they were wearing cute high wasted skirts and cute tops with sandals.

L: http://www.polyvore.com/going_to_disney/set?id=128975508.
H: http://www.polyvore.com/disney_day/set?id=128996149

Me thinking that since we weren't going to the park today and were just hanging in the hotel I wore some jeans and my favorite jacket with my black converse. http://www.polyvore.com/comfortable_cool/set?id=128976443
I'm kinda a tomboy so that's kinda like my everyday outfit. I don't wear skirts.

"Oh hey Lil I didn't know you were here! You can set your stuff down and just sit if you want. It's probably going to be awhile cause knowing my family they take FOREVER!"

I sat down on the couch with Holli and Kate and watched the madness go on around me.

"So Holli have you got the chance to see Teo?" I asked

"Actually no so I'm going to be just as surprised as you".

I was pretty shocked to here that because Holli and Lolo have been best friends for a while so I just assumed that she would have met him already. After everyone started calming down and the car was almost fully packed I herd someone say "hey where's Teo?"

A couple minutes later I herd a car pull up and everyone surrounded him. There were too many people in my way to see what he looked like so I just waited. After about 5 minutes people started going back to what they were doing and I finally got a chance to see him and needless to say that's not what i was expecting.

"Teo Halm?!?!?"

Teo's POV:
I got out of the car and quickly everyone was surrounding me. I tried to talk to everyone and please them and I knew this is the first time most of them were meeting me so I wanted to be really friendly. After everyone cleared I looked up and saw something I wasn't expecting. It was Lilly!!!

Note: you're probably all wondering why she's so shocked. I promise I will explain in the next chapter. Please bare with me here because it gets really inserting as it goes on. Oh and for some reason the links aren't working so just go to the websites if you want to see the really cute outfits I made. Love Ya - Mia