Chapter 16: Bad Timing/recap

Warning: There is a lot of dialog in this chapter!

Lilly's POV:

Bus Driver: "Please get off the bus now!!"

I woke up and saw that we all had fallen asleep.

Lil: "Oh sorry sir we're leaving"

Bus Driver: "thank you. You kids might want to get to bed, it's pretty late"

Lil: "ha thanks but after that nap I think I'll be up all night!"

C: "I'll stay up with you"

Lil: "ha thanks but if your tired you can go to sleep"

C: "no I'll be up all night!"

Once we got to the room Cody called his friends to tell them where was and then he went to the front desk to get a room for all of us to stay in since we thought it might be awkward for Teo to sleep in the same room with Lo. Speaking of Lo, no ones seen her since the breakup. I hope shes ok. Anyway when we were done moving all of our stuff from room to room, Cody passed out like a light. Teo was watching TV and decided I should just go to bed.

*about 2 hours later*

T: "Lil wake up!"

Lil: "Oh god are you trying to give me a heart attack?!?!"

T: "If it wakes you up"

Lil: "F you"

T: "haha sorry but come on get up"

Lil: "naw I'm good"

T: "pleassssssseeeeee"

Lil: "nope"

T: "Lil"

Lil: "what?"

T: "Lil"

Lil: "what?!"

T: "Lil"

Lil: "FINE! Just can you please shut up?!"

T: "Promise"

Lil: "thanks. So why do you need me to get up?"

T: "Just get dressed"

Lil: "I would ask why but I am wayyy to tired to argue with you right now."

I got up and headed to my suitcase. I grabbed whatever I could find which ended up being jeans and a New York sweater. Pretty much my whole suit case was jeans, sweaters, and jackets. After I got dressed I met Teo outside the room.

Lil: "Ok what are we doing and where are we going?"

T: "We're going on an adventure!"

Lil: "What?"

T: "An Adventure!"

Lil: "Why?"

T: "Lil can you just be cool this once? Just once? Be cool...just once?"

Lil: "fine now where are we going?!"

T: "I told you"

Lil: "but where?"

T: "Just follow me"

We went outside the hotel and I followed him over to this grassy park next to the hotel. He opened up a blanket he got from the room and we both laid down. We laid there in silence for about 5 minutes.

T: "Pretty isn't it?"

Lil: "ya the stars are so bright tonight"

T: "I wasn't talking about the stars." I noticed his attempt at flirting with me which felt really awkward.

Lil: "Hey remember Cody? ya last time I checked he was my boyfriend"

T: "I know"

Lil: "do you? because this really feels like a date."

T: "Its not its just 2 friends having a picnic under the stars... ok fine I like you Lil. I like like you"

Lil: "you cant like like me. you just broke up with Lo today and Im dating someone for the first time ever."

T: "But I liked you before Cody was here and while I was dating Lo"

Lil: "That doesn't make it any better"

T: "Well I was going to ask you out but I was dating Lolo and I could tell you liked Cody."

Lil: "I do but..."

T: "but what?"

Lil: "nothing"

T: "So you don't like me at all?"

Lil: "uhhhh..... I did Teo. I did. In 7th grade. Actually I kinda liked you when we first got to Disneyland but you were rude to Lo and ditched her on her birthday"

T: "you did too!"

Lil: "and I'm not any better but you still hurt her feelings"

T: "how are you still friends with her after how she treated you?"

Lil: "I dont know but my friendship with Lo is between us"

T: "fine. I cant believe I do this nice thing for you and now your mad at me"

Lil: "Im not mad. Im overwhelmed"

T: "By what?"

Lil: "everything. This past weekend has been crazy"

T: "It hasn't been that bad"

Lil: "Here let me recap it for ya. My best friend surprised me and was dating my childhood friend who I never thought id see again. I start to grow feelings for him but his girlfriend notices and starts being a bitch to me. I met a great guy and then see him kissing his ex girlfriend. Then most of us accidentally drink alcohol and someone throws up on my new shoes. Next my best friend cheats on my guy friend that I kinda liked but I also like the new guy. After that I see another person throw up and that same person asks me out and I end up getting my first boyfriend. Then that same night my guy friend wakes me up in the middle of the night to go on a romantic picnic but try's to argue that its not a date. Thats why I'm overwhelmed"

T: "wow"

Lil: "ya"

T: "I didn't realize how much happened this weekend until you said it out loud." I laid back down on the blanket after getting upset and standing up.

Lil: "ahhh why does love have to be so complicated?"

T: "because thats what love is...complicated."