Chapter 4: Growing feelings

That morning we all wanted to get some omelets downstairs. They were Lolo's favorite and we all promised her we would try them. Teo and I were ready early so we headed down stairs. When we got down there we got a table for everyone.

Lil: "Today's going to go as planned right?"

T: "Ya ya I don't know what are you so worried about. It's not like we had anything more than a friendship"

I didn't realize how much it hurt until he said it. After we all ate, everyone got dressed and grabbed their stuff for the day. I wore http://www.polyvore.com/comfy_day_at_disney/set?id=128977232

I was surprised to see Lo and Teo wearing matching shirts together http://www.polyvore.com/boyfriend_girlfriend_disney_day/set?id=128979916

Don't get me wrong it's cute but I don't know why I guess I was hoping I would be the one wearing the shirt with Teo. What was I talking about we were never going to be in a relationship.

Once we got everyone out of the room it was time to catch the bus to Disney!!! After a 15 minute bus ride that felt like forever we finally arrived at the Happiest place on earth. Once we finally got into the park Lo had a whole plan on which rides to go on and when to go on them. We had fast passes so we basically just walked on any ride we wanted to. After a long day of watching Lo and Teo's lovey dovey romantic moments we headed back to the hotel at 6 to change and grab our jackets.

We were going to the Mad hatters tea party thing. Once we changed we all got back on the bus.

L: "So I haven't got the chance to ask yet but what's up with you two? You haven't spoke to each other more than once and I noticed you already seemed to know each other. anyone care to explain?"

We were literally on the bus for 45 minutes because of traffic so that gave us enough time to explain everything and make sure she knew there was nothing between us. At least right now. Once we got to the party I saw that it was like a club for teens. I don't dance AT ALL so I just stood there and watched. I know I sound like a party pooper but I just can't dance and I didn't feel like embarrassing myself although that didn't stop Teo.

After the party we headed over to Disneyland since the party was at California Adventure. As we walked over to the other park Holli came to tell me and Kate something

H: "hey guys Teo doesn't want it to be awkward in front of everyone and he doesn't want it to make you feel weird but he wants to kiss her so lets leave them alone"

I was feeling more jealous than weird but whatever.

Teo's POV:

Im not feeling embarrassed or awkward at all. The truth is i think I am getting feelings for Lilly again. Being here with her reminds me of all those good times we had together in ASB and when we went to the fair together. Hopefully the feelings will go away.

Note: Hey guys sorry its such a short chapter. if anyone has any ideas for the story please leave them in the comments and please vote because it makes me want to write more. i promise you i know its going kinda slow but once we get more into it its going to be GREAT!! I have already written some chapters that I LOVE and i know you will to. Have a great day! Love ya -Mia