Morning

Jac woke early aware of an arm wrapped protectively round her waist. Her head was pounding and her mouth was dry. Urrgh too much wine, urrgh too much Fletch.
Were they actually 'spooning'? Despite the mad situation Jac began to laugh to herself. She had never ever in her life 'spooned' with anyone and now here she was lying with Fletch of all people. Well in fairness who else would it be.
He had obviously felt her shoulders shaking, and thinking she was crying, Fletch leant up on his elbow and peered over her shoulder. "Jac, you OK?" He said in a concerned voice
Jac rolled onto her back tears of laughter rolling down her cheeks. Finally letting out the laugh she'd been holding in.
"What? Well I'm pleased we didn't have sex last night because I've gotta tell you waking up in bed with a woman who is helpless with laughter, bit of a blow to the ego"
" I'm laughing at us 'spooning'. I have never done that in my life"
"Really? It's one of the best bits of being in a relationship"
"Well there you go- experience a bit limited there"
Fletch shook his head.
"We should get going if we're going to see Sacha before work"
"You're right" said Jac suddenly losing her laughter.
"Can you give me a lift via my house. I need to pick up some clean clothes and my car's still at work"
"Of course. Let me just jump in the shower"
"I'll make some coffee"
Fletch busied himself making coffee trying to push images of Jac in the shower from his mind. Were they actually going to acknowledge what happened before they went to bed last night? He stirred the coffee absentmindedly whilst  revisiting the memory of Jac rubbing him through his jeans, whilst he caressed and teased her breasts.
Jac meanwhile was in the shower. Oh god was I really feeling Fletch through his jeans last night, did he touch my breasts?
He said I was an amazing kisser - she grinned to herself. But he's studiously ignored it so far today, maybe that's the end before it began. Jac hoped that wasn't the case but the most important person at the moment was Sacha
Jac entered the kitchen, Fletch had made coffee and pancakes
"Wow thanks. I don't usually have time for breakfast"
"Most important meal of the day" he said tucking into his pancakes with gusto
"You're a pig Fletcher"
"I know" he grinned taking a huge slug of coffee "ahh that's better" shall I mention it, shall mention it. Fuck it "best cure for a hangover. How's your head this morning Ms Naylor?"
Apart from images running through my mind of where we were heading last night she thought
"Bit sore. You?"
Bollocks to this he thought "so last night.... you were upset....we were drunk..."
"I told you last night Fletch I wasn't drunk enough to not know what I was doing. I just don't know what we're doing"
"Me neither. I know I enjoyed it" he said sheepishly
"Well that was pretty obvious"Jac said blushing
"I didn't hear you complaining "
"I wasn't" she said "listen Fletch, I know that you're keen on your 'talks' and we've never managed one yet. We haven't got time just now but why don't I ask Jonny if he will have Emma again tonight and we can talk" she paused "If you want to of course"
"I really do" Finally he thought  "right quick stop at chez Fletch and then off to see Mr Levy"
On the way to Fletch's they chatted more about Sacha.
"He must be cut up about Essie. I think he still loves her" said Jac
"I think so too. He coped well when she married Raf after such a short space of time"
"It was all about her and Sacha not being able to have children wasn't it"
"Mmm mainly" Fletch said "which is why it's a little weird that she married Raf who couldn't father children"
"I thought he had a child with his wife and wasn't Parker's mum pregnant with his twins"
"Well Amy's son was Harry Tressler's" he saw Jac raise an eyebrow "and "Kim's twins weren't his"
"Poor Raf" Jac said with uncharacteristic feeling
"I guess knowing Raf couldn't have kids may have taken the pressure off for Essie but I'm pretty sure Sacha still loves her"
"And now she's had to have a hysterectomy"
"What a mess" Fletch said "what a mess"