wonwoo?

You looked at him and he looked at you. You:' I like that name.' wonwoo smiled bright and you noticed.

Wonwoo:' stop flirting with me.' you pretend to be shocked. You:'  me? what!? Never.' he laughed.

Wonwoo:' what your name.' you:' name.' you laughed and he looked pissed at you. You stopped laughing. You:' y/n.'

Wonwoo:' ok... your name ok.' you looked at him. You:' I take my words back.' he laughed.

Wonwoo:' why.' you:' you just called my name ok.' he smiled. Wonwoo:' fine I like your name too.' you smiled at him.

You:' thank you and I like your face.' wonwoo:' ok let's stop-... Wait did you say you like my face.' he turn to you and you looked around.

You looked back at him. You:' huh.' you both laughed.

Lucas had finally got home and was about to go to bed when he got an call.

Lucas:' hello'

Caller:' umm are you Ms. Y/f/n provider?'

Lucas:' yes why.'

Caller:' she has escaped.'

Lucas:' WHAT?!! HOW... YALL HAVE EYES ALL OVER THAT BUILDING!!! HOW SHE ESCAPE??!'

caller:' calm down please sir.'

He immediately hung up the phone. He put his hands through his hair then called your phone.

You were talking to wonwoo when your phone went off. Wonwoo looked at your phone.

You picked it up and wonwoo immediately toke it from you. He threw it out the window.

You:' WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU.' you began to hit him and he groaned.

Wonwoo:' DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK.' you shook your head and crossed your arms. You looked out the window while wonwoo drove y'all.

You:' how the fuck am I supposed to now call my best friend now.' wonwoo turn to you and rolled his eyes.

After an minute the car stopped and you looked at him. You:' why did we stop.' wonwoo:' because we are here smartass.'

You rolled your eyes and got out the car. Wonwoo looked at you as you pouted. He unlocked his door and before he could walk in. You did.

He rolled his eyes at you and followed behind you. Wonwoo:' stop being childish.'

You:' shut up. Where my room.' wonwoo grabbed your arm and turn you to him.

Before you could see anything. Wonwoo looked you directly in the eyes.

Wonwoo:' last time I checked. I saved your sorry ass and I let you in my house. So don't push it.'

He gave you an pissed look and you back up. You:' ok I'm sorry. Where my room.'

Wonwoo:' my room and upstairs to the right.' You walked up stairs and saw the room on the right. You walked in and went straight to the bed.

You lay on the bed and cried. Wonwoo did what he usually did when he came home. He went upstairs to go to sleep when he heard crying.

He looked into your room and there you were. Crying on your bed. He started to feel bad for talking to you like that.

He was going to walk in when he heard you say an name.

You:' I wish minghao you were here.' he stopped in his tracks. An vision went through his head. He heard that from somewhere.

( Dream)
( This is wonwoo dream so it's in his point of view.)

I looked around the room and my head was pounding. Wonwoo:' ah.'

I got up and heard crying. I followed the sound and found myself in one of my rooms.

?:' I wish minghao was here.' 

I was so confused and shocked when I saw an man apprear in the room.

?:' never let her go.' my vision was burry so I couldn't see him.

( Dream over)

Wonwoo came back to reality and saw you still crying. He walked up to you and you looked at him.

You didn't know what to say so you stared at him. He got in the bed with you and pulled you close.

He gave you the biggest hug ever. You were so shocked at first. Your tears had left. he then started whispering stuff to you.

Wonwoo:' I'm sorry that I yelled at you... Please don't cry... .' You didn't know what to say.

Wonwoo:' forgive me please. I was just so angry that I put it out on you... .' He stopped hugging you.

He leaned back and hold on to your hands. He looked at your eyes and all your features.

Wonwoo:' You know... Your ugly when you cry.' You hit him and giggled.

You:' I hate you.' He smiled. Wonwoo:' do you want to eat something.' You nodded your head.

Wonwoo got up and began to head out your door. You:' wonwoo... .' He turn back and saw your arms out.

You:' pleaseeesee.' Wonwoo:' no.' The next minute wonwoo knew. You were on his back and he was carrying you down to the kitchen.

Lucas was going crazy because he called you five times and you didn't answer once. He was scared for his life.

Lucas:' y/n please answer.' You still didn't answer and he had no one. He couldn't sleep that whole night. He was up looking for clues.

He was seeing if anyone file an report on seeing you. Your face was all over the news.

You weren't an threat to the public just to yourself. He found nothing so he had only one choice... Call NCT- 127. (An gang that Mark nor Lucas are no longer in. Well NCT -U just join NCT -127 to make it bigger.)

Thanks for reading my fanfiction and please vote/follow me. And yes nct is now coming in. I know it late for them but they are coming now. Thanks for the support and love. Also sorry if the paragraphs are longer. I did it on my tar because my phone was charging so yeah. All love 💗

-Nctxmonstax