lucas way

By the time Lucas was going half mad he heard an knock at the door. When he open it he saw.

Taeyong, doyoung, winwin, taeil, haechan, Johnny, ten, jungwoo, yuta, jaehyun and ( I think I'm forgetting someone hold up. Comment here if I forgot someone because mark not in it.)

The first person to talk was jungwoo. Jungwoo:' lucas.' he hugged Lucas and they all came in. Taeyong:' so where is she.'

Lucas:' she escaped the hospital so I need y'all to hack into the cameras to see where she is.'

Yuta:' why did she escaped anyways.' haechan:' he was being an dumbass and cheated on her.' doyoung hit haechan.

Doyoung:' don't say that.' taeil:' well our best hacker are winwin and jaehyun.' Lucas nodded his head.

Lucas:' thanks.' they smiled at him. Ten:' so are y'all still together?'
Everyone groaned. Johnny:' look ten we know your gay ok.' everyone looked at ten shocked.

Ten:' no I'm not I'm as straight as 100°.' Johnny:' you miss 80.' ten:' shut up.' Johnny:' I told y'all he gay. He didn't even say 180 ° degrees. He just said 100.' haechan laughed at them.

Taeyong:' ok y'all two shut up and let's get to work.' ten scold johnny the whole time. They did their work and found some stuff.

Jaehyun:' well she didn't go alone.' Lucas went to him. He watched as he saw you hugged an man.

Taeyong:' looks like she was trying to get away from them.' they watched you then you got in the car with that man.

Yuta:' do you know that guy.' he turn to Lucas. Lucas:' no but find more.' winwin looked at the cameras.

Jaehyun:' looks like they went somewhere.' Lucas:' wait that's y/n phone he threw out.'

Winwin:' he made sure no one can find him. But we can.' Johnny:' look at the plate.'

Winwin zoom in and saw an symbol. Jaehyun:' that's not possible.' winwin:' how does he get passed police with that.'

Lucas:' what is it.' they turn to him. Jaehyun:' you know that gang we were always fighting.' Lucas:' yeah seventeen.' winwin:' that's them.'

Lucas looked confused at them. Lucas:' so he has their symbol on his tag but no police has got on to them.'

Taeyong came back with haechan. Taeyong:' so we figure out. Seventeen works with the police so they never get in trouble. It's best if we...'

Thanks for reading my fanfiction. Have an great night/day.