your lips

ok you can change that to your color skin and what kind of lips you have. Mines look about the same as the above but some stuff are different and  my different color)

When he turn to you. He was shocked to see how close your faces were. Only an little space in between. He could feel your breathe and almost your heartbeat.

You looked into Lucas eyes and when you did. Lucas cheeks rushed red. You noticed his cheeks and smiled at him.

After that you and Lucas headed to the car. The whole ride to his house. He couldn't get that image out his head. All he could think about was your lips.

Your lips stay in his mind for days. Every little thing you did. Involved two too really close again. You were driving him crazy. He needed to feel your lips pressed up against his.

You were walking in the kitchen and you were thinking about what to make for dinner.

You:' ummmmm I don't know what to make.' you thought for an minute then an idea pop in your head. You:' oh he can cook for himself today. Yeah.' you grabbed you some cake from the other day and start to eat. When you got through you clean up your mess and started to head for Lucas room.

You only made it to the hallway before Lucas came out of no where and started kissing you. You wanted to fight back but it felt good. He put you against the wall and put your hands above your head. ( Wo wo wo. Ok this is going farar than I thought. I might have to put smutwarning on this)

Lucas kisses your lips until his lips gave out. When he was done. He had realize what he was doing. He immediately let go of you and looked at you scared.

Lucas:' u-um i-i.' you put Lucas against the wall behind him and kissed him with passion. ( Oooh shit. This reminds me of house of cards. I'm sorry) Lucas soon responded and put his hands on your hips. You deepen the kiss and began to move to his room.

You felt your way to his room and when you made it. you both end up laughing. You made it to his room but fell into the doorway. Lucas had tripped over one of his little toys and made you both fall. you fall on top of him. Laughter filled the whole house.

You both laughed until you both decided to stop. Then you got off of him and sat beside him. He just sat up and you both looked at each other. Lucas gave you an quick peck before he said.

Lucas:' you know how long Im been waiting for this to happen.' you looked at him. You:' how long.'
Lucas:' since we were at the theatre.' you giggled. You:' you mean when our lips were almost touching and I looked into your eyes then you started blushing really hard.'

Lucas looked away smiling. Lucas:' hey that wasn't funny. I didn't know what else to do.' you giggled again then gently pulled Lucas face back to you. You gave him an peck and looked into his eyes.

Lucas gently pulled you into his lap and hugged you tight. You wrapped your arms and legs around him. Lucas hugged you even tighter.

You stay like this for about 5 minutes until Lucas started singing. Lucas:' oh my lady.'

( Ok I don't have time to put all the lyrics down so just watch that. And imagine)

You started laughing and Lucas started to do his famous laugh. ( If you don't know that laugh here it is)

(Oh and the owner of the video. Go check out her channel. I'm one of her scriblers. Her name is in the corner somewhere. GooddayoQueen )

You laughed more because of his laugh and end up falling on the floor with laughter. Soon Lucas came on you and started to tickle you. You laughed more and tears started to fall.
( I don't know about y'all but everytime I laugh tears come down my cheeks. If you know me I'm an really funny person and my personality is about the same as Lucas so yeah. I have laughed for so long in my life that everytime I laugh tears come down my tears. Also people say my laugh funny so yeah)

You rolled on your side. You:' LUCAS LUCAS.' you laughed out his name and he laughed. You:' STOP STOP PLEASE.' Lucas kept going. Lucas:' you have to sing the song I just sang.' you:' NEVER EVER. EVER GOING TO LET YOU GO.' Lucas laughed more then tickle you more. Lucas:' you didn't sing it.' you:' ok I'm sorry I mean it this time.' he stopped and you both caught your breathe.

You:' you can CALL ME MONSTER.'. You laughed and Lucas started to tickle you again. Lucas:' when will you listen.' you giggled then Lucas stopped. Lucas:' since you can't sing my song. You have to give me an kiss.' you got up and kissed Lucas.

You:' is that better now.' Lucas nodded. You both got up and you both headed your separate ways. You were in the living room when you heard an knock at the door. You answer it and was surprised to see...........

Thanks for reading my fanfiction and please vote/follow me for more. I noticed y'all are reading it but not following me or voting. Please do does and have an nice day. I know this one was sexy then funny but I made it like that. It's way too early for them to hit it off. Also that does seem like something he would do. So now go read my other fanfictions and follow me also nun of the videos in this are mines. Credit to owners. So now bye and all love💖
- nctxmonstax