hit

After an few minutes you stopped and stand up.

You:' LUCAS WHAT WRONG WITH YOU.'  he got up and looked you in the eyes.

You saw how hurt and scared he was. His eyes were already red from tears falling.

Lucas:' you lied to me.' you looked at him weird. You:' what?'

Lucas:' YOU LIED TO ME. YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD NO ONE. YOU LIED TO ME.' you looked at him. You:' what are you talking about. I HAVE NO ONE.'

Lucas then pulled up you and mark messages between each other. You grabbed your phone and looked.

Lucas was an wreak he was crying and putting his hands through his hair.

You:' you mean my best friend mark.' Lucas was walking back and forth.

Lucas:' I knew I should of kissed her back.' you then turn to him. You:' WHAT SHE KISSED YOU.' Lucas:' YES AND I SHOULD OF KISSED HER BACK.'

Lucas:' NOW I SEE WHY THAT MAN CHEATED ON YOU. YOU WERE USING HIM AND I FEEL NOW THAT WHY YOUR HERE WITH ME.'

Tears were coming down your cheeks as he yelled at you.

Lucas:' I SHOULD OF KISSED HER BACK. AT LEAST SHE WOULDN'T HAVE USE ME. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN HELPED YOU THAT DAY. I KNEW I SHOULD OF STAYED OUT OF IT. I SHOULD OF-.' 

When Lucas turn back to you. You were in full out tears. It was two waterfalls coming down from your eyes.

You:' mark... Is... My best friend... My nickname... Is babe... My mom... gave me that... nickname... before... she died... And I never cheated... On you or him.'

Lucas then felt bad. You:' mark... is all I have left...' you broke down crying more. Lucas now knew he was in the wrong.

He tried to comfort you but you pushed him away. You ran out the front door not be able to see anything. Your vision was blurry from crying.

Lucas called out your name but you didn't listen. You ran to cross the road while an car was coming but... You never made it to the other side...

Thanks for reading my fanfiction and check out my other ones. Please vote/follow me. I know y'all are wondering did you get hit or did you stop in the middle of the road. Well idk you can see in the next chapter.  Thanks for the love and support. All love bye 💖

- nctxmonstax