More Confusion

A/N: So I'm worried this isn't turning out good so I want to know what you guys think.

Vote, comment, like! ❤️

Draco's POV:

This felt so right. Just looking at her melted me, but kissing her? I felt like I was in heaven. At first she didn't kiss back, probably shocked by my actions. That didn't last long because she began to kiss back. I snaked my arms around her waist pulling her as close as I could get her. Our lips moved in rhythm as the kiss grew more passionate. I licked her lower lip asking for entrance. She opened her mouth willingly as I deepened the kiss.

"Jump," I said in between kisses. She did as I said and wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved my lips from her mouth and started to leave kisses down her neck. I began sucking and biting trying to get a reaction from her.

"Oh..." Hermione moaned in my ear. Damn that was hot. I was determined to hear it again. I sat down on the cot with Hermione straddling my waist. I started to explore her body with my hands. She was so perfect. "Draco..." I felt myself grow harder from her moaning my name. Remembering that day in the astronomy tower I pulled away.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Well, because last time this happened you ran away. Are you going to run now?"

She shook her head vigorously.

Hermione's POV:

I reached my hands behind his head pulling at his hair.

"Fuck Hermione." I felt myself growing more wet by the second. I've never done anything like this before. What was I doing? Honestly....I don't care!

I got a spark of courage and started rolling my hips around. As I did this he threw his head back in pleasure making me do it faster.

"Hermione....stop."

"Why?"

"Because if you keep doing this I'm going to fuck you here and now."

"Ok." I shrugged. His eyes went wide with shock. 'What the bloody hell am I doing?!'

"What?"

"I said ok." 'I really shouldn't be doing this!'

"You're not stopping me?"

"No." My Head was too clouded to even worry about anything. My thoughts were muddled. My brain couldn't think clearly.

As soon as the word left my mouth Draco picked me up and threw me down on the cot, quickly ridding himself of his t-shirt. I gave up on trying to resist and just gave into temptation. As soon as the fabric hit the ground I widened my eyes. I knew Draco had muscles, but...damn. His body was perfectly sculpted.

"Like what you see?"

"I'm not gonna lie...it could be better." I smirked.

"You know you like it." Draco climbed on top of me, trying to unbutton my shirt. After a minute or two he got frustrated. "I hate this fucking shirt." He grabbed the shirt on either side and pulled. Buttons went flying and my mouth fell open.

"Hey that was one of my good ones."

"I don't give a fuck." His lips were back on mine as he pulled the remnants of my shirt off of my body.

"Hey Hermione when was the last ti-" I looked at Harry who now had wide eyes and a red face. His hand went to his eyes covering them from seeing me. "Um...since when did this happen?"

"Shit...um Harry it's not what it looks like!"

"Not what it looks like? Your half naked and Malfoy is on top of you."