Malfoy Manor

A/N: I'm assuming everyone knows the part where Harry learns of the deathly hallows? Ok good! Well I'm probably going to skip the whole part where they tell that part.
Warning long chapter ahead!

Vote, comment, like! ❤️

Hermione's POV:

I groaned as we slowly rose from the ground. Our encounter with Luna's father wasn't what we expected. He had sold us out to Voldemort by saying his name.

"That arse! We can't trust anyone anymore!" Ron said as he brushed the dirt off his pants.

"Ron he's desperate. Luna has been captured. He only wanted his daughter back." I said as Harry helped me up off the ground.

"They took her from him because of their support for me." Harry signed as he turned away from him.

I gave Ron a look and he sighed and turned to walk the other way. I grabbed my wand and started to put enchantments up. I hear twigs snap and leaves being stepped on and I turn to see where the sounds were coming from. Snatchers. They were surrounding us.

"Well hello gorgeous," one of them said. I turned to look at Harry and Ron and we started sprinting away. "Get them!" He hollered as we ran.

I couldn't hear much of anything. All I could think was to run. My legs already burned and I couldn't see Harry or Ron. We got separated and I had to trust they would find me, or I would find them.

Spells started being shot at my head. When I turned back to look, Ron was right on my tail. At least I knew where one of them were.

"Run!" I heard Ron holler and I turned around and obeyed. I was terrified. I could hear the spells hitting the trees. I turned back and fired a spell. I did this as many times as I could.

All of the sudden I heard a thud and turned to see Ron on the ground. He had been caught. Chains were wrapped around his ankles. "Go Hermione! Don't stop! Run!!" He screamed

With tears welling up in my eyes I turned and I kept going. Every chance I got I fired a spell behind me. I got one or two, but it was as if they were everywhere. I got to a clearing and stopped. Once Harry came into view I realized we were trapped. I shot his face with a stinging jinx. I knew we wouldn't be able to make it out, but I could at least disguise his face and maybe, just maybe, we could talk our way out. Once he was on the ground he shot right back up and started rambling about how Voldemort knew where to find the elder wand. It wasn't long before the snatchers grabbed both of us.

"What is your name lovely?" One of them hissed in my ear. He grabbed my chin and turned my face. I could hear him sniffing at my hair. "You'd be a fine treat wouldn't you? I could take you back to my chambers and, we'll strip you down to bare nothing..." I gagged as he went on with his fantasies.

"Don't you touch her!" Ron screamed and tried to break from his captors grasp. His attempts were futile.

"I said, what is your name beautiful?" He asked again, tightening his grip on my arm.

"Penelope Clearwater." I said.

"Hm," he turned to Harry, "what in the hell happened to you? What's your name boy?"

"Vernon Dudley." Harry said. We had had these names picked out just for this occasion. Of course they were people we knew, but these idiots were none the wiser.

"Check the book. We don't want to grab the wrong people." After a few minutes his companion spoke up.

"There's no Vernon Dudley in here. I think he's hiding who he really is."