Shauna x Sun

Characters:

Characters:

Shauna: Kalos Rival

Sun: Alola Protagonist

Ship Name:

Shaun

Suna

BrightSkiesShipping

Where they met:

Shauna was happily skipping along. A new region to conquer! How fun! She decided to visit Alola because she wanted to see the pretty beaches and make even more memories woth her pokemon! So she was skipping along the coastline of Hau'oli City.

Sun was walking through Hau'oli City when he saw a very pretty girl happily singing and skipping along. A Bulbasaur and Fenekin were happily following her. Sun had his eyes stuck on her for a whole before he shook his head. He had to go and talk to her.

Shauna was happily getting along when out of the corner of her eye she saw another Pokémon trainer with some sort of water type Pokémon in his arms approaching her with an awkward smile on his face. Oh! Did he want to be friends? That's awesome! Wait, how do you greet people in Alola again? Right. Shauna flashed him a big grin and moved her arm in that rainbow motion.

"Alola! I'm Shauna! I'm from Kalos! How are you?"

Sun felt his heart flutter inside of his chest. She was really pretty and optimistic? It made him smile wider and wider. Sun did the little greeting right back at her. He could feel from her eyes she was trying her best to be considerate of Alolan Culture.

"Alola, my name is Sun. You looked pretty nice so I wanted to meet you."

Shauna giggled, Bulbasaur and Fennekin running around his feet. She watched the boy look down and giggle, the water type Pokémon flopping out of his arms to join them. Shauna giggled again happily.

"Yay! They're already friends!"

Sun looked up at Shauna, smiling wide at the happy Pokémon. Yeah, already friends...

Things in common:

Optimism; Happiness

Opposites that attract:

Rival vs Protagonist

Fluff moment:

Shauna was with Sun back at his house. His mother was in the kitchen with Meowth making an awesome dinner for everyone to enjoy. The young couple were sitting on the couch with Bulbasaur, Fennekin, and Popillo watching a cartoon. 

🎶For just one day let's only think about love~🎶

The television sang out to both Shauna and Sun. They were watching a somewhat recent episode of Steven Universe where Ruby and Sapphire (the gems that make up garnet) we're getting married!

It made Sun think. Ruby and Sapphire were perfect, they had the perfect relationship. They are the perfect relationship. Was there any way that somehow he and Shauna could become a perfect relationship? If they fuse, would they become undone quickly? Are they perfectly stable? Are they-

That's when Sun felt something on his hand. He looked to his left and Shauna was smiling at him. She reached over and kissed him square on the lips quickly. She pulled away, giggling to herself. She looked deep in his eyes. With her normal, Henry tone of voice she asked him one question that was the opposite of his worries.

"If we were gems, we'd be even more perfect than garnet! Uh, right?"

Sun just nodded, smiling real wide. Why did he feel like he wanted to cry? Whatever. That doesn't matter now. He just smiled and nodded at his perfect girlfirend. The Ruby to his Sapphire. The Sadie to his Lars. The Connie to his Steven.

They would be the perfect relationship.

Heartbreaking moment:

Shauna was holding herself in a little ball, her bag clothes to her body. Hands were trying to pry her bag away from her. This bag carried all of her pokeballs inside. Fennekin And Bulbasaur were in here! When coudlnt give up the bag!

"Give us the bag girly!"

"Give up!"

Two male team skull grunts we're  trying to steal her pokemon! Shauna let out a loud wail and started screaming. What she was screaming? Nobody could really make it out. Probably something along the lines of "help me!"

Like Magic, Sun started running and threw Popilo in the air. Popilo didn't even need to hear a command to know what his trainer wanted him to do. Popilo used water gun and shot the one on the left down.

Sun was still running and tackled the other grunt, allowing Shauna to stand up and compose herself. Popilo used disarming voice on the other grunt while Sun punched him in the face. Emotion was coursing through his veins.

"DONT YOU DARE EVEN TRY TO TOUCH MY GIRLFIREND AGAIN, YOU HEAR!?"

Sun screeched at them. Both Team Skull dimwits looked at eachother with a terrified expression. They fumbled to get up and get away. Sun scowled as they got away before turning to the terrified, crying girl he loves with all of his heart.

"Don't worry Shauna. I'm here."

Shauna ran into his arms and just started crying. She thought she'd lose Bulbasaur and Fennekin! There was no way she would be able to cope with that! Sun just held her, rubbing comforting circles on his back.

Next time he saw Guzma, he was gonna pay.

Overview:

I really don't know what to think about this one. It's kinda wacky for me. Not a bad kind of wacky, no no no. Just a "This is plausable but what purpose does it really have?" Kind of wacky. I just really don't see it going places. I'm sorry, Burn im not as big of a fan.

What about you? What do you think about this ship? Comment that down below in the comments and don't forget to leave a vote on this chapter if you like it! Thanks for reading and I love you!

~Eva