White x Ruby

She was right

She was right. There are two fanarts. Since I said three or more was the no go limit I guess I can do this ship! (But for future reference this counts as ship art)

 Since I said three or more was the no go limit I guess I can do this ship! (But for future reference this counts as ship art)

Characters:

Characters:

Ruby: Hoenn Protsgonist/Contest Star

White: Unova Protagonist

Ship Name:

Rite

Wuby

AwesomeHatShipping

Where they met:

Ruby was in an argument with Sapphire so he just decided to leave. He couldn't deal with her, so he just left Hoenn! Besides, he could use some inspiration for a new line of clothing. What a better place to go than Unova? It's a win win!

So Ruby was walking around Castelia City, actually fitting in for once, when his eye caught onto a girl wearing very athletic clothes. He really wanted to see her up close. She looked like the perfect face of Unova right here! She could be a cover model for most of his Unova themed line! He had to talk to her!

"Hey! Who're you?"

White turned around and saw a cute boy standing there. He was wearing glasses, but he took them off to get s better look at her. Wow, that's a first. Considering her boobs really nonexistent she doesn't even exactly get a lot of Purrloin calls. (get it? Cat calls? Lol)

"Well, I'm White!"

When smiled are him, sticking out her hand for a a handshake. Ruby took it and shook her hand. He smiled right back at her. While they were talking, his mudkip and her oshawott started talking amongst themselves.

"Hey, would you mind being a model for me?"

A model? Again, this was a major first! It kinda felt good to be reocongnized for your true Beauty for once and not your cup size. You know that feel, right fangirl behind the screen? Yeah, you do. White had no doubts.

"Of course!"

And this.

This was the beginning,

Things in common:

Protagonists; Sassiness; Awesome Hats

Opposites that attract:

Fashionista vs Could Care Less

Fluff moment:

"Ruuuuuubyyyyy! You're pulling too- OWWW- much! Why does it have to be pigtails!?"

Ruby was finishing parting White's hair. She certainly have a lot, and it was some beautiful hair. He wanted two high pigtails to try and get that Barber Shop Quartet Girl look. He had a nice yellow vest over a white long sleeved shirt with yellow pants he wants her to wear and that Heather Nacmara look was exactly what's he needed!

"Hang on, I'm almost done!"

Ruby had a comb between his teeth and small rubber bands around his fingers for later use. His fingers were working as quickly as they could to get her hair done. He knows how sensitive her scalp is. Trying to do twin braids was hell for the last outfit photo shoot. Getting her to pose and model was easy. Making the clothes was easy. It's the hair that was the hardest part of working with White. 

"OWWWWW!!!"

Oops. One of the rubber bands broke and the whiplash hit her. Ruby muttered an apology with the comb in his mouth and adjusted it so the pigtail was back in position. He tied it back up and made sure it was even. Yep! Picture perfect! This was going to be another great addition to his portfolio! Ruby took the comb and placed it on the counter. He turned the chair white was in around so she could face the mirror. You know, like at the hair cutting places. The barber shop.

"Woah! That's so awesome!"

Ruby chuckled. He felt very accomplished. Maybe, just maybe, dealing with a very whiny white to get her super impressed and beautiful at the end was worth it. She stood up and twirled in front of the mirror, checking herself out. She giggled a giggle and made a smile that could cure cancer. 

"Thank you so much Ruby! I love this!"

Ruby felt his heart flutter in his chest.

Oh god.

Heartbreaking moment:

Oh no. White was screwed. She mess up really bad! Oh! Uh, maybe she can fix it! Uh! Uh! Uh! Wait, how do you get the thread tin get in the needle?! Oh god! She done goofed! Then she heard the door open. Oh no.

"White? What-"

Then he shrieked and unholy shriek and ran over to her, taking the article of clothing out of her hands. It was a work in progress rests he was making for her. He didn't have all the fabric he needed so he went to borrow some from Burgh. Now there was a large tear in a seam that was really difficult to fix!

"What did you do!?"

White looked down, ashamed. She knew she shouldn't have. She should have been patient. Now she's made Ruby mad. She felt her heart break a little bit on the inside. She I ahled, then exhaled. She has to tell him, doesn't she?

"I wanted to try it on but I tore it trying to get it off without undoing the zipper. I'm sorry!"

She apologized quickly after that. Ruby looked at the dress and sighed, placing it down nicely on the table. He can try to fix it, but thst meant the dress would take longer to make. He looked down, then at White.

"It's fine, it's fine. Just leave me be to fix it, Alright?"

White sadly stood up and left the room, closing the door behind her. She really made a big mistake if Ruby didn't want her in the room with him. She sighed and walked over to the couch, flopping herself on and turning on some ICarly.

She done goofed.

Overview:

This ship is really good! I like how comparable they are and the ship art above proves it! Their designs and characters both go well together and I can't find anything wrong with it! I'm just not as passionate about it. There's really nothing to give me that's padsion or pop like BlackSeaShipping, BangBangShipping, or KawaiiProtagShipping gives for me ya know? I love it, but it's not OTP material.

What about you? What do you think of this ship? Please tell me in the comments below! Don't be scared to say hi! Why not give me a vote since you're already commenting something nice. I love you all! Internet hugs and blow kisses! See ya next chapter or in the comments!

~Eva